The ridiculously random postings thread!

@Liana, You mean before their recent album right?
The last album "The Unforgiving" they had was very repetitive and not they're style.

I thought the albums Mother Earth, The Silent Force & The Heart of Everything were the best ones.

My dad picked their music up when he was stationed in Germany..
So played those CDs constantly...That's how I know 'em :ohoho:

^My cousin thought the exact same thing, I liked some of the songs, shot in the dark, iron, stairway to the skies, but the others were kind of blah. Yeah, Silent Force is still the best.

^ :omg:
You wouldnt!
:XD:

Im hungry, should go get something to eat....meaning should get up.... :XD:

I know this is such a random and kind of a gross question, but does anyone know how to get rid of a sore in one's nose? I have had this one for a long time now and it's hurting. Yeah, I know, random.

I am destined to not liking consolation (the song), and consolation seems to hate me. Why? It's the fourth time already, everytime I listened to consolation after starting my computer up, I couldn't get connected to the internet. And when I listened to another song and delete consolation from my winamp playing list, here I am. Safely and happily connected to the internet.

^Yeah, this may be one of the first Kalafina songs I don't like all that much. (Although there are some I don't like more than others, still I listen to them all) The verses are really the only parts I don't like though, and maybe the guitar solo.

Why does Pepsi sometimes give you that lump in the back of the throat? Random question of the day.

I was very tired today and was trying to study. I ended up shortly falling asleep and dreaming that I was studying...It would be helpful that notes i dreamed were actually existing :XD:

lol :XD: I actually had a dream before after stopped my alam clock that I got out of bed and prepared for university... in the end I was late :uh..:

Was listening to type moon Manten, then saw Kalafina walking down the steps. Thought at that time:

Wakana: I AM DA BOSS. Dare to disobey me?! :glower:

Keiko and Hikaru: :glower: :glower: *the 2 faithful commandos of the boss*

All 3 : SO. Care to join us? :knife: :knife: :knife:

then they raise their mikes to sing and the thought is replaced immediately by :shy: :dote: :sohappy:

the staircase reaaly looks like this rich mafia woman's home.

/Gets whacked until dead.

^ haha :XD:

Looooool, today a friend told me how our friend who is a vet tech too on her job went to shake out the blanket from the observe cage and accidentally spluttered poop that was on it on herself :XD:
I almost fell on the floor laughing!! :XD: :XD: :XD:

I just had a dream like that too although it was after work last night and because they were talking about how late we were going to have be there, and the dream was I actually did have to stay late and was crying and having an anxiety attack when the manager was there. It was not good, I am glad it was a dream.

Attended what I would call a "sleepfest" lecture last night.

~After lecture~

A classmate: I don't understand this part... :uh..:

B Classmate: *whirls around*: Get for me someone who can understand! :glower:

Is it just me...or have HEAPS of users been having their birthdays these past few days? (At the bottom of the screen when logged in to the board index)? O_o

Not just you... I counted 17.
"Wow", I think, "we sure have a lot of users to get so many birthdays in one day!" :sohappy: Then I look down...

Total members 4455

93481785_2bb8fe51b8.jpg

Mother-of-god-meme.jpg

Re:

Cerise said:
Is it just me...or have HEAPS of users been having their birthdays these past few days? (At the bottom of the screen when logged in to the board index)? O_o

It's a bunch of spambots that get through the anti-spam filter. I try to ban them whenever an actual member has a birthday, but it's been getting really out of hand lately. :XD:

Nick Hunter said:
Not just you... I counted 17.
"Wow", I think, "we sure have a lot of users to get so many birthdays in one day!" :sohappy: Then I look down...

Total members 4455

93481785_2bb8fe51b8.jpg
You're a cat?! :swt:

Yep, I noticed it too...about the birthdays :uh..:

When I was taming my hair down yesterday, I managed to do a pretty good windhair :goodjob:
When my mom saw me she said: 'You look like a hundred whirlwinds has blown over you!' :XD:
But she admitted it looks cool :sohappy:

Back