The ridiculously random postings thread!

Cleaning my old external hard disk and found some treasure... (Picture attached)
One of my favorite album 😂👍

Attachments

• setlist bday present yuki kajiura 2016.png
    setlist bday present yuki kajiura 2016.png
    56.3 KB · Views: 157
Well, one would hope we get some FictionJunction news on the final lives of this tour. (8.11-12)

If there are no announcements then the only thing to look forward for the rest of the year is the new SAO movie soundtrack hue.

So i watched ASCA PV for the first time. I no longer like to watch PV. Usually just listen to the video. I promote RESISTER song to my sister. My sister watched it and quickly point to minute 0:58.... i lol hard. The song is good i still like it. It just her way of dancing..

60fps conversions are cancer.
Also it's funny they say "close up faces are decent but far shot still have some noise." when the closeups look like wax dolls.

(Yes, I'm in a bad mood today.)

That said... it does look better considering the rainbowing and shit of the Dream Port DVD, lul. Don't understand why this is pillarboxed at ultra widescreen resolution though...

Also, I've not listened to this in ages... It hurts my ears... Do the left&right channels sound desynced to anyone else? UOr do we think it's just the reverb effect...
I'll upload a guesstimate resync for comparisons sake...

Last edited:
Back