Τhe request thread

I got the URNB virus and it sent me back to begger mode.
Anyone has Marina Inoue's PVs, Houseki and Ballad?
Still need Hoseki PV? (I found some encode on my old discs. I could probably also upload a direct copy from the R1ntsc and R2pal DVDs, maybe also R5pal if it had the PV. Don't have the R2jp disc though. Not sure which was the best quality. )

Still need Hoseki PV? (I found some encode on my old discs. I could probably also upload a direct copy from the R1ntsc and R2pal DVDs, maybe also R5pal if it had the PV. Don't have the R2jp disc though. Not sure which was the best quality. )
Yes, please

i have ballad & houseki PVs in an official promo DVD, if you need them just tell me.
Low profile PVs like those had a promo DVD? In Japan? Wow. (Or was it some kind of tokuten rather than what I'm thinking?)

I'd appreciate it. Ballad in particular but if the promo is just those 2 PVs, the whole thing would be lovely. (If they have LPCM audio, even more so.) Up to you though.

Last edited:
Low profile PVs like those had a promo DVD? In Japan? Wow. (Or was it some kind of tokuten rather than what I'm thinking?)

I'd appreciate it. Ballad in particular but if the promo is just those 2 PVs, the whole thing would be lovely. (If they have LPCM audio, even more so.) Up to you though.

It must be a tokuten, i don't remember very well. I'll try to upload the dvd iso.

Also, far on the water bonus BD. Doesn't have to be the ISO, a HQ rip would be fine.
Plus Kalafina 5th anniversary DVD videos.
That virus really screwed me over....

Thank you very much. The video files were still encrypted but it's not difficult to decrypt without having to make a new rip.

Deliciously uncompressed audio on Hoseki. Noice. Ballad has some peculiar noise which isn't on the single - interesting.

I'll pay more attention to it later in the day. I doubt there is but I'll let you know if there's anything wrong with the actual rip. Thank you so much again. I'd sure like to know what this DVD was.

Edit: There doesn't seem to be anything wrong. Thanks again.

Last edited:
Thank you very much. The video files were still encrypted but it's not difficult to decrypt without having to make a new rip.

Deliciously uncompressed audio on Hoseki. Noice. Ballad has some peculiar noise which isn't on the single - interesting.

I'll pay more attention to it later in the day. I doubt there is but I'll let you know if there's anything wrong with the actual rip. Thank you so much again. I'd sure like to know what this DVD was.

Edit: There doesn't seem to be anything wrong. Thanks again.

I didn't remember that about ballad, it's interesting.

This DVD is called "Le Portrait de Petit Cossette -コゼットの肖像- Special Issue Promotion DVD". Catalog number [ABBN 80004], date: 2004. I'll scan the insert later, it's very simple and it says "not for sale", so i think it must be a tokuten.

Didn't the OVA get released in Blu-ray around 2012? i don't know if they added something new.

Could someone UL the far on the water BD rip, please?? The one that has 2 PVs and 2 lives. The torrents are not moving.
Also, the clip for oblivious, from 5th Anniversary.

EDIT
I already got far on the water and heavenly blue PV, I just need the lives that came in far on the water Bonus BD

Last edited:
Here's another grunty request that nobody here could possibly help with:

Would anyone happen to have the JAPANESE blu-ray box for Shin Kyuuseishu Densetsu Hokuto no Ken that was released this February?
Any menu music? Any extra videos with music? :/

I already own the French and Italian blu-rays so I just can't justify 25k yen for another release. (To be fair, I couldn't justify it regardless considering I only care about audio...)

I'd be interested in Hokuto no Ken music. especially if those releases have the juicy unreleased tracks lying about in menus or whatnot. (for better quality) - thanks grunty again for compiling the unreleased music before (it had some really good tracks)

I started redoing Hokuto rips from the end using my blurays but not touched the first two movies in 6 months or so, lol.

hehe would appreciate it much if the quality is better on those rips:) not that the ones you already have are bad, I listen to them from time to time.
👍

There are some in those last 3 movies which are better but mostly it's similar stuff. Gotta hope for some anniversary release now that the bluray box tokuten soundtrack dream is ded.

Anyhow, if anyone has this JAPANESE box, some audio share would be appreciated. Maybe someone on nyaa does it, eventually...

Back