Τhe request thread

Does anyone have an mp3 rip of the Door performance for Consolation live? (the one with Keiko's lovely adlib)
Thank you!

Wow, the bass and guitar combination in the bridge is really cool, too bad the rest of the instrumental is almost as boring as heavenly blue's. Anyway, thanks for sharing @SurgamIdentidem

Does anyone have an mp3 rip of the Door performance for Consolation live? (the one with Keiko's lovely adlib)
Thank you!
I've got it, you'll probably need to wait at least half a day, I'm busy and the wifi is slow. I'll get it on Google Drive ASAP though:goodjob:

Thank you so much, @SurgamIdentidem ! :dote:

Even though I find instrumentals of vocal tracks somewhat boring, this one is especially boring. It's pretty much just "lets throw in some drums here, violin there, and call it a day."

^I actually don't really have any complaints about the instrumental save for those strange effects in the background. :@_@: What on earth are the purpose of these?! They only makes the strings harder to sound out! I don't need these effects... NOBODY needs them, holy...!!:stupidtable:

(Btw you're welcome:V:)

Last edited by a moderator:
Do you have, by chance, the rest of the songs? :plz:
I can find the lives and convert them to mp3 for you however when it comes to the original mp3s from the discs I only have that one. But I'm like 99% sure their the exact same recordings and the quality would be exactly the same. If you're still interested let me know :goodjob:

Back