Τhe request thread

does anyone have Rekishi Hiwa Historia OST 1 and 2? i've tried googled it but can't find it :plz:

erm actually how do I go about that, @Insidia . I tried disabling sub-pictures, on screen display, and autodetect subtitle file on VLC and didn't get any results

I actually like when Keiko pulls her ponytail out, even though I liked her hair in the pony. It was still cool and dramatic. So if anyone has a gif of that. heh

^ I could possibly gif this, but when/where exactly is it? Are you talking about Budokan? I haven't watched through both days entirely yet.

^I'm assuming it's in the Budokan performance, I'm guessing from it's from the Signal performance from Blue Day.

^I think it's actually the same time Wakana removes her jacket. Actually all three of them do. Which is after Magia [Quattro] correct? So that would be destination unknown. I can rewatch it if you would like.

^ Oh wow, my bad. Yeah, she has her hair up in DU (and Magia [Quattro]), but down at the beginning of signal. I can't actually see the shot of her taking her hair down, though, but I don't have it in HD.

Does anyone have an mp3 version of the short far on the water clip that was posted to Facebook? It showed about half of the song. It is not on Youtube, it only has the short CM. Thanks in advance.

Does anyone have an mp3 version of the short far on the water clip that was posted to Facebook? It showed about half of the song. It is not on Youtube, it only has the short CM. Thanks in advance.
Hi there, i do not have the mp3 version, only the vid XD

:goodjob:

I am looking for the entire Seventh Heaven album, 320kbps. It seems to have somehow gotten deleted off of my computer and I am having trouble finding it.

I am also looking for all of the SAO soundtracks in 320kbps.

Please and thank you!

Last edited by a moderator:
Back