Τhe request thread

does anyone have the ed anime videos for Lacrimosa and Kagayaku (doesn't matter if they're textless or not)

does anyone have the ed anime videos for Lacrimosa and Kagayaku (doesn't matter if they're textless or not)

Lacrimosa's is on the Limited Edition DVD. Definitely worth a look since it's a very different recording from the full version.

cough :fan: cough

Last edited by a moderator:
does anyone have a whole booklet of one light ? I would want all versions but if you have just one its ok. I need the credits :)

Cant post pics but:

One Light
Guitar: Koichi Korenaga
Drums: Kyoichi Sato
Bass: Tomoharu "Jr." Takahashi
Strings: Hitoshi Konno Strings
Chorus: Yuriko Kaida

Mahiru
Piano: Masato Matsuda

Samidare:

I'm sure someone has already mentioned dat they have this, but does anyone have scans from the Yuki Kajiura LIVE vol.#10 'Kaji Fes. 2013' AFTER LIVE MEMORIAL BOOKLET?

Does anyone have the files for the Budokan live (just the audio) in somewhere like Mega or Dropbox so that I could download them? I would like to listen to them as well. Thanks ahead of time.

One Light
Strings: Hitoshi Konno Strings

No Kajiura on One Light? I was pretty sure she sang the kajiurago at the beginning of the song.

^Heh I love that it's Hitoshi Konno Strings now. So it's the string quartet thing with him as main violin?

Thanks Westkana! Alleluia is there, actually. But no when the fair tale ends *sigh*
Edit: Okay, it is on there, I just misspelled it. Yay! Love that version.

Kagayaku is here http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nVt-ZYnhIIc&gl=ID&client=mv-google&hl=en but the romaji text is awful and has a lot of mistakes.
lacrimosa is here http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=si66KEeACrY&client=mv-google&gl=ID&hl=en

if you need those in better quality i have the animes and can cut the ed and post the videos later but i don't have time now :(

George the link to one light instrumental is posted one page before by SurgamIdentidem zzz

From what you were saying it seemed you didn't care for the video quality. If the Lacrimosa dvdiso was not enough and you can use torrents, you can grab these BluRay encodes.
Code:
http://www.nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=588266

Video of Alleluia and/or Snow Falling from Budokan? I'm trying to come up with a new image/gif for signature, and I think a scene from one of these would fit.

Video of Alleluia and/or Snow Falling from Budokan? I'm trying to come up with a new image/gif for signature, and I think a scene from one of these would fit.

PM sent :)

this is the BEST Wachan GIF ever!!:plz:
tumblr_ntg4dvkPmB1uqh08jo5_400.gif

Back