Τhe request thread

GUYS!!!

could someone upload both Elemental Gelade OSTS!?

im missing some tracks and well... the names of the songs dont show up on Winamp and im to lazy to add the names :bwahaha:

Tinba has the booklet, and I had asked him to scan me the credits pages of the 2 osts so these are in, but I think that you need to ask him again if you want the rest of the scans.

grunty said:
A bit of a technicality, nipponsei RARELY "releases" anything. For 99% of the stuff, they just transcode what they can find on p2p.
and add crappy (spam) tags >_>

Michelle said:
I also would like to request booklet scans for the following. Thanks in advance!

EAT-MAN Image Soundtrack, Act 2 here
Boogiepop ~Kimi ni Tsutaetai Koto (Japanese edition) here
blanc dans NOIR ~Kuro no Naka no Shiro~ here
About the boogiepop ones, i can't scan the whole booklet without ruining it, because it's a hardcover booklet. Actually there's no jewel case, the CD is inside the booklet. So i've just scanned obigami/front/back/cd.

De rien, ça me fait plaisir de vous faire plaisir :]
I'll try to find some time to scan what i've not yet scanned, but i can't promise that it will be soon, i don't have much time right now :s

^ uwahh. I apologize in advance to those looking for super HQ scans of the booklet ;o;. My scanner makes a lot of scan lines, but I didn't see scans on the internet, so I did it anyways ^^;.

Arigatoo Chibi-Chibiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii :shy:

Keiko, wait for mee :nosebleed:

Hi
just wondering the net and found this link for Parallel Hearts PV (HQ)
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=LYN4UA6C
but sadly, Megaupload is banned in my office, so I can not access it :uh..:

So please, can someone else in this forum re-upload it in the mediafire?... :desksweat: :desksweat: :desksweat: :desksweat: :desksweat:

Back