Τhe request thread

Re: My requests

Michelle said:
If anyone has anything else they would like to request, feel free to post here.

Chibi-Chibi said:
:3 ... i feel like i'm abusing you again :twitch:
Does that mean you have
- Meguri-Aishite OST
- ROOMS Vol.1 Ima Nara Mou Ichido Hanashi Tai - Suhada ~ No Make (Rooms Version) [i wouldn't mid having Rooms from the same album as well XD]
- Undokai Makasho Shanshan Hanagasa Odori - Anna ni Issho Datta no ni [nenchou~shougakkou]
And i think thats about all i'm missing (beside the songs on your list as well >.<)

Chibi

Michelle, you never answered Chibi's question. And I'd like to know too.

Re: My requests

Oops, I missed that! Sorry! :desksweat:

Michelle said:
If anyone has anything else they would like to request, feel free to post here.
Means “if there’s anything you would like to request too, add it to this thread.” I changed the title to clarify this.

Chibi-Chibi said:
:3 ... i feel like i'm abusing you again :twitch:
Does that mean you have
- Meguri-Aishite OST
- ROOMS Vol.1 Ima Nara Mou Ichido Hanashi Tai - Suhada ~ No Make (Rooms Version) [i wouldn't mid having Rooms from the same album as well XD]
- Undokai Makasho Shanshan Hanagasa Odori - Anna ni Issho Datta no ni [nenchou~shougakkou]
And i think thats about all i'm missing (beside the songs on your list as well >.<)
No, I don’t have any of them. I’m not even sure if that version of “Anna ni Issho Datta no ni” is significantly different than the original/karaoke/TV sizes/2006 mixes, which was why I didn’t mention it in my original post. However, “Suhada ~No Make~ (Rooms Version)” is on See-Saw’s self-titled album, which I do have.

I’ll add a list of scans I’m missing too.

hi! although i can't find neither the album nor the song, i found a 0:43 preview of "summer garden", performed by Kristina & Laura and included in their album called ガーデンズ~クリスティーナ&ローラ (GARDENS - THE BEST SELCTION OF K&L).

you can listen to the little preview here http://listen.jp/store/album_pccl00490.htm it's a nice song :dote:

it seems in that page you can buy either the song or the whole album (i haven't got a credit card so i can't buy it =(. You can also buy the whole CD in the pony canyon official site.

does anyone know where i can find a different rip for the xeno3 unreleased tracks?

and, are there any unreleased tracks for Hack Sign?, cuz i was watching hack sign yesterday, the final ep, and there was this violin track that plays when
Tsukasa and Subaru meet for the first time in the real world
, after that i listened to the osts and couldn't find that song :aww: :aww: :aww:

Kowz said:
does anyone know where i can find a different rip for the xeno3 unreleased tracks?

and, are there any unreleased tracks for Hack Sign?, cuz i was watching hack sign yesterday, the final ep, and there was this violin track that plays when
, after that i listened to the osts and couldn't find that song :aww: :aww: :aww:
Unfortunately I havn't found any other rips. I know there is one of lower quality and one of higher quality, but the higher quality is ridiculously high in meg. But it does sound better.

Kowz said:
O_o

how big is that rip!?
the one i have is a bit over 300mb
It's about 638 meg I believe. The quality is a lot better, but the meg kills me XD
Although, it actually doesn't matter since I only kept a few of the game rip songs, such as Fatal Fight Remix, Abel's Ark, Forest #1, Boss Battle, and a few other.

Kowz said:
Are there any unreleased tracks for Hack Sign?, cuz i was watching hack sign yesterday, the final ep, and there was this violin track that plays when

I don't have my .hack//SIGN collection in this house right now, so I don't know which song you're talking about. I just wondered if you had also tried the .hack//EXTRA album.

It's about 638 meg I believe. The quality is a lot better, but the meg kills me XD
Although, it actually doesn't matter since I only kept a few of the game rip songs, such as Fatal Fight Remix, Abel's Ark, Forest #1, Boss Battle, and a few other.
:omgwtf: :omgwtf:
thats a lot, but.... the song titles are different so it's different than my rip, where can i dl it?

I don't have my .hack//SIGN collection in this house right now, so I don't know which song you're talking about. I just wondered if you had also tried the .hack//EXTRA album.
yeah, i have the extra ost an it didnt have it either :aww:

Kowz said:
:omgwtf: :omgwtf:
thats a lot, but.... the song titles are different so it's different than my rip, where can i dl it?
Not sure. I did some file searching long ago. I know I downloaded it from someone's blog I can tell you that much.

I think it was "Grandpa's Violin" in .hack//Liminality OST

maha_gnosis, thats the song!!! (for some reason, i have the song as "grandpa's victim) thanks :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy:

but, why wasn't this song included in the hack sign ost!? :huh:

Hm... maybe because it is another theme for Mai?
Doesn't she learn Violin/or get it from her Granddad?

Kowz said:
maha_gnosis, thats the song!!! (for some reason, i have the song as "grandpa's victim) thanks :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy:

but, why wasn't this song included in the hack sign ost!? :huh:

Some nitwit from some release group errorously spelled it "Grandpa's Victim." I had the same file, but I changed the title later.

Also, I already played a part of Grandpa's Violin in my teaser on the piano here:
viewtopic.php?f=5&t=628

It is my favourite non-vocal Kajiura song of all time!

I also would like to request booklet scans for the following. Thanks in advance!

EAT-MAN Image Soundtrack, Act 2
Sakura Taisen ~Hanasaku Otome~ (if photos, less blurry ones please)
Boogiepop ~Kimi ni Tsutaetai Koto (Japanese edition)
blanc dans NOIR ~Kuro no Naka no Shiro~
Aquarian Age, Sphere 1: Influential ARAYASHIKI
Aquarian Age, Sphere 2: Influential WIZ-DOM
Aquarian Age, Sphere 3: Influential DARKLORE
Aquarian Age, Sphere 4: Influential E.G.O.
Aquarian Age, Sphere 5: Influential ERASER
Erementar Gerad Original Soundtrack 1
Erementar Gerad Doukei Re-No. 1: SOUND-SIDE
Tsubasa Chronicle Drama & Character Song Album: Oukyuu no Machine, Chapter 1: Suijou Toshi Coral
Tsubasa Chronicle Drama & Character Song Album: Oukyuu no Machine, Chapter 2: Arienai Goal
Tsubasa Chronicle Drama & Character Song Album: Oukyuu no Machine, Chapter 3: Ienai Serifu
Xenosaga III

Nipponsei released Amatsuki OST yesterday .. which means the 名まえのない道 テレビサイズ is no longer a hard to find XD

Chibi

A bit of a technicality, ipponsei RARELY "releases" anything. For 99% of the stuff, they just transcode what they can find on p2p.

Chibi-Chibi said:
Nipponsei released Amatsuki OST yesterday .. which means the 名まえのない道 テレビサイズ is no longer a hard to find XD

Chibi
FINALLY! :XD: :aww:

Back