Τhe request thread

Re: My requests

i was just wondering about something... 國府田マリ子 – Sunday Island is a single and there is TV version... for what was that TV version used for? OP/ED? which series/Drama/etc... it might be easier to start looking from that information.
And from which album does See-Saw – スレンダーカメレオン ~MAGIC~ come from?

Chibi

has anyone uploaded the Sajin no Kanata e concert thingy that came with the single???

:aww: i cant download it :aww:

the video opens in a new window :cry:

oh wait... i'll use IE to dl

Thnaks George :sohappy:

HAY GAIZ GUESS WHAT I HAVE?!?!?!?!?!

I got really frustrated I couldn’t find the album anywhere, so I ordered it from CD Japan. Just a mere several months after I received my copy, CD Japan suddenly lists it as being “out of print”. :omgwtf: Same with Amazon too. I cannot find the album at all on YesAsia.

Try HMV, I guess?

1) 君が旅に出ると言った時には (3:22)
2) 泣かせて (4:44)
3) 忘れるために (4:41)
4) WHISPER (4:39)
5) 詩人 (4:20)
6) 夢は死なない (4:01)
7) あなたのような人がいるから (4:57)
8) 扉の向こう (4:52)
9) 誰かしら (4:24)
10) LONELY WITH YOU (4:49)
11) LOVING YOU (4:53)
12) 時の始め、空の果て (1:26)
13) 美しい暮らし (4:11)
Unfortunately, I don’t have access to a scanner or a camera, so no pictures or scans whatsoever. :cry: I’ll post the “LOVING YOU” lyrics at another time, because I have to manually copy them from the booklet.

Gotta run! >_<;;;

OMG MICHELLLLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
:aww: :aww: :aww: :aww: :aww: :aww: :aww: :aww:
OMGOMGOMGGGGGG :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: :smooch: :love: :love: :hearts:

Props @ Michelle. Though to be honest, apart from the first track which I love, the album sounds veeeeeeeeeeeeery 80/90s jpop (not only in composition but in overall sound). Not a fan.

YOU’RE WELCOME EVERYONE!!!!!!!! :aww:

I agree with grunty, to be honest. Boring album, but it was worth buying (for just “LOVING YOU”, anyways). :bwahaha:

By the way, here’s the whistle version of the Die Meistersinger von Nürnberg overture that Yuki arranged, which is on the Boogiepop single (not soundtrack). Thanks to SonRyu (whom I uploaded an album he was looking for, in exchange for this).

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=NC2NXPZH

eri x yuki still cannot be beat, but ahh this is great <3
though i think panzer dragoon makes the best use of her voice x)
my favorite nonyuki songs in this CD are 3 and 10, but i havent finished listening to it yet (12,13)

Michelle said:
By the way, here’s the whistle version of the Die Meistersinger von Nürnberg overture that Yuki arranged, which is on the Boogiepop single (not soundtrack). Thanks to SonRyu (whom I uploaded an album he was looking for, in exchange for this).

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=NC2NXPZH

thank you so much for this :smooch:

Michelle said:

i can't download it (seems the link isn't working) :omgwtf: :omgwtf:

I was able to download it now (i had to do a little trick in order to download the album. Dunno what happened :ayashii: )

yup you needed to press "Download this file" button right XD

Michelle <333333 thank you for the album and the whistle version :3

Chibi

I has “LOVING YOU” lyrics here! :dote: :love:

Also, I reserve the right to bump this thread every once in a while, because collecting every official Kajiura recording that exists (as you know) is serious business. :bwahaha:

Back