"Vanitas no Karte" music composed by Yuki Kajiura (OST on Feb 23, 2022)

Haha i wouldnt mind that too. But he's too much of a side character to be in the cover, unless he climb's on Vanita's shoulder / head or something, but from what i remember, he hates him 🤣

If they use the usual spoilerish titles they re gonna spoil the plot lol
This I can wholly with u george cause your take on spoiler tracklist on Fena is so bad lol like the anime is finished already when it was released I can hardly say it is a spoiler. Vanitas will broadcasted halfwayish to end and ost will be released so we will know if there will be surprising shit.

Personally, 1st cour ost is decent(in the anime), Fena ost is good so whatever happens to disc 2 idc anymore but I really hope imo I could hear her soundtrack format like this anymore cause pretty sure those ambient/strings/autopilot chorus won't leave. I could say Alizication is one of the better release too so hard praying next year the inevitable announcement of El melloi 2nd season/Progressive 2nd movie won't follow her too many remix/rendition system :TdT:

What even was a spoiler on Fena's tracklist?
Other than vice versa and maybe Eden being name dropped and potentially spoiling they reach it. (Fena's dad tells her to reach Eden in the ep1 pre-OP if my memory serves.)

I already commented on that so no need to be repeating myself.
And we all hate those track titles. Here's hoping these Banitas ones are not another "we need to choose our fate" bs.

Last edited:
If manga sales got a boost, not all hope is lost for more anime getting made even with weak dvd sales. I don't know if the anime did anything for manga sales though :p

What does netflix have to do with this show?

But so clean~

Why are they rolling out those short PVs so fast? Is it supposed to be leading up to something other than 2nd cour premiere?

I was wondering the same thing! They re supposed to release 2 per week or something but now not even a week has passed and there are 3 (half) of them out.

going from grunty-kun's list, I'm looking forward to: 1a,b,b,c (i like tokyo konsei here), 8b, 10, 13, 16, 24 (so early Kajiura), 27, 28, 31 (!!!),
i may like others but I can't tell from the audio. it's definitely not bad prospect of an ost. not sure if it can surpass Fena's victory for me.

I want 1a+b+b+c all in one track (super unlikely tho). if not, I may try to do it !

I think grunty's list most likely contains all the music we can expect no? it is 1:14:53 with the op and whatnot. fena's was 1:25:sth.

#31 is so delicious. i removed the vocals and that cello+flute ahhh.

Last edited:
That rip archive is missing 1 track from ep11. The Paris date music.

I figure there should be some 15+ tracks more with cour2? We'll see though, maybe they did use a lot of them in cour1 already. (And Jeanne's fight track was only used once and she's back so that's probably coming back too.)

Edit:
Also, looking back at those rips,
008b I am not looking forward to. Unless they somehow had extra recording sessions with real brass for cour2 and updated this track.

CDJapan has the OST up for preorder. I'll wait a bit, maybe there's JUNNA news this weekend.

Last edited:
Back