Sword Art Online (SAO: P)

Re:

george1234 said:
^ lol That happens alot here too, they often use music in live action series or as bgm in talk shows but they never menthion the creators (unless they are greek) so I dunno if they do it with permission [probably they dont because that would cost them alot of money]

I remember in 2008 where they had used one of Yuki's bgms from Tsubasa during the Olympics in China (I still have that video) :XD:

Not to mention Chinese version of "Blessing" :XD:
and oh... remember that Spanish Rapper used "Voices Silently Sing" w/o Credits? :XD:

(^That would be just awful since Yuki's music is soooo much better than rap, it should not be used by them.)

@joel: it had some good slow songs too, like the piano track I mentioned. At least I like slower songs. The flower searching violin song was good too.

will there be another ost. for SAO ?? or this is it ??
and how about SAO M33 ?? will it be in this volume.2 ??

Re:

george1234 said:
Our only hope is if the director omited any vocal part of bgm like he did with "first town"
that would be awesome! :sohappy: +1000

Phantomus said:
Tokyo Konsey also not bad i like this chorus.

the TK track is pretty good actually!

i really hope the bar "quena?" track of the first season can make it to the ost II :nosebleed: :cry: ....there was also a nice new bar track for 2nd secon IIRC..

Re: Re:

tsubasa said:
and oh... remember that Spanish Rapper used "Voices Silently Sing" w/o Credits? :XD:
Didn't he use 'I talk to the rain' without the violin part or was it another person :confu:
Anyway it was DEFINITELY illegal and rude for him to do so looool

Yay for another SAO OST :sparkleguy:

Oh yayyz I hope for less SFX tracks and more instrumentals...or vocal tracks if possible...

And yeah, I have also randomly heard Joe Hisaishi's OST for Spirited Away and Howl's Moving Castle played on random chinese talk shows (which my mum watches) as bgm as well...but just think - maybe there are people out there who think those shows have good background music but never realise or know where it's originally from :XD:

Re:

Cerise said:
I have also randomly heard Joe Hisaishi's OST for Spirited Away and Howl's Moving Castle played on random chinese talk shows (which my mum watches) as bgm as well...but just think - maybe there are people out there who think those shows have good background music but never realise or know where it's originally from :XD:
In our country those two are way too famous as TV show BGMs. And for the Howl OST, everyone here knows it; though they sometimes don't know the title of the song, they sure know what movie it's from. Ryo Yoshimata's 'Resolver' is a very famous TV BGM too, but sadly not many know the title nor where it's from.

Aaaaaaanyway if it's not illegal then I wish for more SAO OSTs in the TV program I mentioned earlier
..then people will ask, "Where's this from?" and otakus like me will tell them and Yuki will become famous in my country... :ohoho:

Anyway is there no possiblity of SAO OST being sold in a separate album??? :cry:

I just preordered the 2nd ost. :dote: I can't wait for this one. It will have the piano song I want. I wish it was also sold seperately though. Hurry up April and May!

Just as I had predicted, vol 7 coverart is with Leefa

package07.jpg

http://www.swordart-online.net/package/index07.html

site index background
main7.png

71Qs3ZfzUrL._AA1251_.jpg

http://www.amazon.co.jp/ソードアート・オンライ...XJIC/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1364381379&sr=8-1

Also check this out http://www.baka-tsuki.org/forums/viewto ... 23#p169223 :dote:

Congrats to Reki for having a SAOccessful year! :ayashii:

Hoping for a SAO Season 2 please by Winter 2013 or Spring 2014! Also hoping that Yuki will compose again the music for it.

^ Since they choosed her to compose for the first season, I find it unlikely that they will change her, especially since she has become more popular after composing for KnK, Madoka and Fate/Zero (SAO is popular too).

Are there any new concerning OST II's leak ? It should be out anytime soon the following days since its 17 and comes out 20...

> 2013年4月24日発売

Still a full week so I wouldn't expect it before the weekend.

Yeah! 6 more days until I receive mine, since I usually get them on the Tues before the release. And I will be home to listen to it! It will be great for doing my homework. Can't wait! (So they are not making a season 3? that would be so cool.) :sohappy:

^ That was what most were expecting when the offline meeting of AWxSAO took place, but then Reki did not announce any of it.

We can continue to be hopeful for a sequel in the series, which is likely to happen within 48 months from now...

^ Well I dont think its the author that announces these kinds of things, but the animation studio. In one of the novels in the usual Reki note he was talking that there would be anime adaption of the novel, so I guess that only in that way he will talk about a new season if he does.

I hope for new season too, Gun Gale Online arc is very interesting plot wise and musically too, since the game world calls for girls with guns (noir, madlax, el cazador) type of music

48 months? Nooooooo! :omg: That's too long! (Especially since yuki hasn't announced any new project. What is she doing these days? (Aside from Kalafina) She better be making a really good FJ album or something.) *sigh* I guess this album will tie me over until something new comes along.

Back