Sword Art Online (SAO: P)

^I know that already, I mean anything new? A new anime announcement would be awesome. But I know that a composer's life is very busy all the time, so I won't rush her. heh I am looking forward to this ost, Madoka and KnK though.

It's going to take me a little time to get this uploaded, since the titles aren't there when I loaded the cd and I can't rename anything and it keeps disappearing on me, well some of the songs. I've never had a cd done this before. But I'm loving this ost so far. I promise to work on it more today and have it up soon.

@Liana: You need to rip them first (you can use windows media player) and then you cna go at your "music" (the one that's in "documents") folder where all of them are stored, copy paste them on a new folder, and then rename them, btw the tracklist's supposed to be in the first pages of the booklet. I hope that they DO have credits this time though, and for the first OST too >_<

^Yeah, I even tried doing that, renaming the file itself. I will try again but it may just be track 1, 2, 3 etc. People will just have to rename them themselves. I will try it in media player again. And they do not have the credits for the ost yet again. Have you tried searching online more?

^ Ι will make you a video as to how to rip them.

I just noticed that the higer quality WMP can rip is 192kbps which sucks so you better use something else, dunno what sorry :cry:

^It's okay, I think I have it now. And I figured out how to rename them now, just not in time before I uploaded the file. Oh well. (I will edit this post as soon as it's done)

EDIT: Okay, sorry there are no song titles but like I said I did not do it before uploading, sorry. But here are the songs.
:dote:

Thank you, Liana! :sohappy:
You can give it to me and i will rename from numbers to original titles all tracks and tags for them and upload for all CPM with corrected titles! Don't waste a time.

Thanks for this, Liana!

I will be able to get these later though, and by that time, I think Phantomus has already renamed them. Right, Phantomus?

Re:

chrisgarci said:
I will be able to get these later though, and by that time, I think Phantomus has already renamed them. Right, Phantomus?
Of course, you are right! :ayashii:

@wat11: All tracks so far have the speed I remember from the anime, so its should be just you.

Btw the middle eastern track made it to the OST !! :sohappy: :sohappy:

(no sight of the jazzy ones yet though)

"town in the morning" has melody from a Velveteen Rabbit track.
there's some other track that has a strings part from a Tsubasa music, but its nicely used.

Back