Sound Horizon & Linked Horizon

Melody is too happy for a "battle".
Costumes are too bright.
Where did the black guy narrator go ?
I don't think it's supposed to be a battle theme. They're just telling a story.
SH has multiple narrators. They've even invited famous seiyuus.

So LH released an new song for the final season of AoT, now available on HnA, its not bad, but its the usual style of musical-ish ballad we know n trust. (finally something thats not 50% Guran no Yumiya copy)

Revo's Halloween Party 2024: https://www.soundhorizon.com/information/detail.php?id=927

23rd and 24th November 2024:

■出演者
<Vocals&Voices>※全公演共通
Revo
JIMANG
灰野優子
深見梨加
山崎杏

<Narration>※全公演共通
Ike Nelson

・2024年11月23日(土)
<Vocals&Voices>
井坂泉月
黒沢ともよ
鈴木結女
ピコ
MIKI
Voces Tokyo(合唱指揮:木場義則)

・2024年11月24日(日)
<Vocals&Voices>
石川由依
栗林みな実
Joelle
Ceui
南里侑香
すずかけ児童合唱団(合唱指導:伊東えり)

Revo's Halloween Party 2024: https://www.soundhorizon.com/information/detail.php?id=927

23rd and 24th November 2024:

■Performers
<Vocals&Voices>※Same for all performances
Revo
JIMANG
Yuko Haino
Rika Fukami
An Yamazaki

<Narration>※Same for all performances
Ike Nelson

・November 23, 2024 (Sat)
<Vocals&Voices>
Isaka Izumitsuki
Tomoyo Kurosawa
Suzuki Yume
Pico
ULCER
Voces Tokyo (chorus director: Yoshinori Kiba)

・November 24, 2024 (Sunday)
<Vocals&Voices>
Ishikawa Yui
Kuribayashi Minami
To the river
Ceui
Yuuka Minami
Suzukake Children's Choir (choir director: Eri Ito)
Woah! THE JIMANG is back? Oh and my darling TOMOYO too!!! And KURIBAYASHI MINAMI too!

Wait our Eri Itou is the choir director? So she'll be on stage too I assume. Excellent!

I'm waiting for a gathering of the originals - KAORI, REMI, RIKKI, YUUKI for a reunion performance with their mature voices.

It was wrong to change them in the first place. Anything else after them has been meh to bad (with the exception of Guren no Yumiya the original one)
I want to assume that there were differences in the desire to continue. Probably the same way that Aramary left Revo in the first place, being Jimang's sole vocal companion at the very beginning.

Revo has had expansions and contractions with his vocal ensembles over the years, but there was something special about Third Territorial Expansion with the addition of MIKI Masuda, Haruka Shimotsuki, and Mari Endo. Having so many voices and combinations in duet and trio and the 6 Harmonia singers (for the "Moira" songs) was epic-ness! And we still had RIKKI as well.

His work on Linked Horizon has also allowed him to have a large roster of vocalists.

The interesting thing is he and Kajiura use almost exclusively females throughout which is cool.

Back