See-Saw LIVE ~Dream Field 2019 (December 15, 2019)

https://twitter.com/Fion0806/status/1204691647679754240
Finally with Konno.

You know, I was going through all the See-Saw rehearsals twitter pics Kajiura is putting up and I really don't know why they are keeping Sato around, lol. He looks so miserable every time. ( Alternatively, like he thinks his shit don't stink but that's reading into it. :p )
And I'm saying this as an all-around-negative and anti-social person myself.

The things you mentioned are the reasons I like him. Hes also the only person who blogs meaningful things about Kajiverse. Hes like the Masamune Date of Kajiverse.

Wacchan should set up her autograph table outside the hall of the See-Saw raibu to make it convenient for fans. :plot:

Your Engrish is coming along. Alternatively, 'konbeni' could replace convenient.

I forgot to mention, today a flower stand from CPM will be sent to the venue.l

Attachments

• F65B40EA-0F60-4EC8-9918-F6EEDF60BCDB.jpeg
    F65B40EA-0F60-4EC8-9918-F6EEDF60BCDB.jpeg
    616.6 KB · Views: 312
Last edited by a moderator:
Have fun~

Meanwhile, I'll keep hoping they liked being around eachother so much that it results in a new release...

The things you mentioned are the reasons I like him. Hes also the only person who blogs meaningful things about Kajiverse. Hes like the Masamune Date of Kajiverse.
I mean, he very well can be a great guy. Just always looks ( ̄︿ ̄) in pictures.

Last edited by a moderator:
Great live and friends.

Setlist thanks to @sarasara
https://twitter.com/tonyo2syan/status/1206176306829778949See-Saw LIVE ~Dream Field 2019~

優しい夜明け
黄昏の海
MC
Love
Emerald Green
不透明水彩絵具
Swimmer
MC
静寂はヘッドホンの中
また会えるから
MC
うた
千夜一夜
夏の手紙
MC
記憶
Obsession
edge
君がいた物語
MC
あんなに一緒だったのに
Indio
En Jumping Fish
En MC
En 君は僕に似ている

From Twitter and eyewitness accounts, Hikaru, Keiko, Aira Yuuki, Yasunori Mori, Kaori Hikita, Remi, Keiichi Nozaki, True, Chou-Cho, Kaori Oda, Yuriko Kaida attended.

PS Yumi Matsuzawa also attended:

https://twitter.com/yumimania/status/1206224291773075456
ただいま

Flag of Japan

中国から帰ってきたよぉ

Growing heart

その足で国際フォーラムへ、See-Sawのライブへ行ってきました

Growing heart

梶浦由紀さん

Growing heart

石川智晶さん

Growing heart

私にとっての、デビュー当時の事務所の大先輩でした

Growing heart

私も、また頑張ろうって思える

Growing heart

瞬間でした

Growing heart

ありがとうございました

Smiling face with smiling eyes

#梶浦由紀 #石川智晶 #seesaw #松澤由美
EL1emNJUcAAO0Pw.jpg

Last edited:
Hope everyone had fun. A little sad Slender Chameleon didn't make it but what can ya do - it was Dream Field 2019.

Any cameras? Was Kaori doing backup?

Chiaki Ishikawa didn't try for the falsetto at the end of Swimmer but handled everything well.

Edge and Silence in the headphones were great to hear live (how many songs would have had their first live performances)?

I was really happy that Kaori Hikita was able to attend and had a backstage pass and met both Yuki Kajiura and Chiaki Ishikawa again.

PS, Slender Chameleon was the only song that I wish was performed but wasn't also.

Yeah slender chameleon and kirai ni naritai were the only songs I really missed.

Indio was AMAZING though, easily my favorite performance of the night

(I really missed the harmonies in some songs like tasogare and the ending of Uta though, the live was amazing otherwise)

Back