See-Saw LIVE ~Dream Field 2019 (December 15, 2019)

We have won six extra tickets. Anyone interested in getting the tickets can pm me. We sell at original price 8132 yen (7700 yen ticket price + 432 yen Lawson system fee).

Update (Sep 15) : only 4 tickets left
Update (Sep 18) : only 2 tickets left
Update (Sep 19) : only 1 ticket left
Update (Sep 27) : sold out!

————————————————
Seats are randomly assigned, tickets could only be issued after December 3.

Last edited by a moderator:
After the downtime on Lawson Ticketing (aka Loppi / l-tike) on Sunday and Monday, I finally had confirmation late this morning that my tickets had been paid for.

Actual tickets become available for collection later, so that those who won the fan club club lottery and actually paid for their tickets get the best tickets.

LMAO "SS" in Europe is associated with a much darker thing from WW2. Plus "ee aw" sounds as if someone is suffering. Who thought of this stamp lol ?

the tag #seesaw is mostly associated with kpop dude from what i can see :/

Speaking of "See-Saw Costumes" though, @Lorde-Kowz , @yuki.n , the only thing I can think of when I hear that is the hat Chiaki wears in this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5iTwX_T34qY
The early See-Saw aesthetic was so different from anything YK at least has done in recent memory, and certainly far removed from all of Ishikawa's album covers. I wonder what they'll go with.

I also wonder if they'll be selling the earlier See-Saw singles at the concert. I have had real trouble getting hold of them.

Speaking of "See-Saw Costumes" though, @Lorde-Kowz , @yuki.n , the only thing I can think of when I hear that is the hat Chiaki wears in this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5iTwX_T34qY
The early See-Saw aesthetic was so different from anything YK at least has done in recent memory, and certainly far removed from all of Ishikawa's album covers. I wonder what they'll go with.

I also wonder if they'll be selling the earlier See-Saw singles at the concert. I have had real trouble getting hold of them.

Chiaki Ishikawa is still using Acryl Closet for costumes for both her November solo live and December See-Saw Dream Field 2019 live. (A nod to some of the look of See-Saw would be welcome though).

Do you mean the seven 8cm CD singles by See-Saw? Somehow I managed to get them all, some from Mandarake UFO Nakano Broadway, others through amazon.co.jp resellers and fromjapan.co.jp.

I still see the later 12cm CD singles by See-Saw from time to time at secondhand CD stores in Japan.

I remember getting the 8cm CD single of The Martian Successor Nadesico OP/ED "You Get To Burning" (Yumi Matsuzawa and Houko Kuwashima) from CD Japan (the only time I've bought an 8cm CD new), and when I saw Yumi Matsuzawa live, regular 12cm sized CD singles of "You Get To Burning" were being sold. In other words, it's rare but not impossible for CD singles to be re-released.

@Kugayama, I'm talking about all of the See-Saw discography up until 2001. I have the two albums and most of the anime edition singles that came after that, but I don't have, for example the singles of "kirai ni naritai" or "swimmer." Or their first album, so there are actually still quite a few See-Saw songs I've never heard, which is a shame. I haven't tried looking online though. Mostly I just haunt BOOK OFF incessantly.

If I was 10 years younger I would think about collecting all of their stuffs and creating a big torrent featuring everything. Sadly since Im too poor and tired nobody on earth will bother to do that.

@Kugayama, I'm talking about all of the See-Saw discography up until 2001. I have the two albums and most of the anime edition singles that came after that, but I don't have, for example the singles of "kirai ni naritai" or "swimmer." Or their first album, so there are actually still quite a few See-Saw songs I've never heard, which is a shame. I haven't tried looking online though. Mostly I just haunt BOOK OFF incessantly.

I got them, if you want :)

LMAO "SS" in Europe is associated with a much darker thing from WW2. Plus "ee aw" sounds as if someone is suffering. Who thought of this stamp lol ?

the tag #seesaw is mostly associated with kpop dude from what i can see :/

SS ee aw even has "get drunk" written on it. Yeah it's really ugly I need to get drunk to forget that horrible designing exists

Back