Rekishi Hiwa Historia OST II

Just curious :waii: does anyone know when does the actualy single of Symphonia is released? :dote:
i cant stand waiting anymore! :stupidtable:
I need symphonia!!!!!!! :comeback:

Well i mean like a 2 song album again XD ( figures) :shy:
BUT BUT BUT still no info on release date :omg:
NUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!! :rain: :rain: :rain: :rain: :rain:

Can someone please translate or summarise the interview ?

Maybe it's a history lesson from Kajiura-sensei? :stars: :XD:

I don't think it will be released as a single.

+1. Most likely it will share the [not really bad] fate of I Have a Dream and Hoshi no Utai.
Then again... There were three singles before Seventh Heaven. Then there were even FOUR before Red Moon (unless Yuki didn't count Lacrimosa released at the same time as the first album :XD: ). Currently, we only have two.
Btw, unlike last year's besides, Snow Falling may actually appear on the next album since it's basically another a-side. :plot:

^I don't know about snow falling being in the cd. I bet it may appear in a tour of the third album, like sapphire did in the Red Moon one, but the cd...I may be wrong, though. Only time will tell XD

Re:

Thanks for the scans elcazador!! :bow:

george1234 said:
Can someone please translate or summarise the interview ? :plz:

I think I'll be able to soon :V:

Maybe they will add it as c/w in the next single, or like I and others have said, in the 3rd album.

Thanks ninetales! :sohappy:

Just post this notice to tell you that..there're only 5 copies of RHH2 left in cdjapan when I ordered it yesterday..(well..that means there're only 4 left now.) Be hurry if you want it and haven't ordered it yet.. :sparkleguy: .

I attempted to translate Kajiura-sensei's comment in the booklet. (The big two-page comment is from the chief producer Watanabe Kiyoshi, so I didn't translate that. Yet.)

I'd say I did a pretty bad job, because her sentences are very long and her sentence structure is much different than what I'm used to. It probably needs a lot of correction...but here it is :bow:

The progress of Rekishi Hiwa Historia's soundtrack is continuing.

I myself got excited for the show every week too, and as for the "people" inside history, I think they certainly existed. I tried to be skillful in the unknown episodes given to me.

When playing the magnificent symphony "history" inside this huge composition of an orchestra, in the first musical movement a percussion instrument player didn't get a turn. It was the one sound of the beautifully-played triangle, and in a sound like that I felt like it was unbearably snatching away my heart......

The characters that are in this show surely live for you now, and they can't be missed in the stream of time as "just one person". I think of methods like this as I go on. From the heart I'll enjoy this show from now on. And I hope that, in this group of music, I'll keep painting the describing works of many stories with melodies.

Kajiura Yuki

Take so long time to finish the review..lol.

Until you find a light
The combination of Yuri and Kaori is a very interesting idea.. even I think that their voices are so different, but it turned out to be a very beautiful song. I think that this is the best variation of the theme for RHH. Kaori's Kajiurago is so awesome..^ ^. I also like the darker atmosphere in this song..lol.

One small life
A beautiful small piano piece..lol. Calm and peaceful..and a bit nostalgic..I love this kind of music.. Even it isn't outstanding, it's still a precious one...

Chaotic
Another dark&oriental theme..love it..lol. I think there is some part of the song that sounds like a barrier song from PMMM, but the melody isn't that similar. By the way..it's so different from what I've had expected..lol.

Jubilee
As for the Eri's style in Jubilee, instead of saying that she hasn't sung like this before, I should say "she hasn't sung like this FOR YUKI'S WORK before"..lol. It's more similar to her solo style that we can found in her other work for game ost..? I think someone has posted it here already.... Surprisingly, I don't like Eri's singing style in her non-yuki work, but I really like Jubilee...

Noisy and Unrest
Wow..it really put me back to Asian city in a few hundreds ago. It sounds so oriental..make me thinking of the scene in flea market in the old days..where many people walking and talking noisily under the strong sunlight...Umm..wait.. it put me in Middle East Asia instead of East Asia...lol.

A Forced March
A good track that makes me think of a battle theme in game or animation...another good battle theme from Yuki's (even PMMM battle themes made this one seem so boring when compared with Octavia or Walpurgis battle theme..lol, but it's still a great one.)

The Coming Ruin
There are not many dark themes from Yuki that I don't like..lol. This one is another dark track that I love..lol.

I am a small boat on a river
Um..a beautiful small track, but I prefer one small light and a tiny light for this kind of track.

A Will to Go
A instrumental variation with darker feeling.. I love the theme's melody and I've never bored to listen to various variations of it.

A Reckless Passion
Ninetales said it's noir-ish, but for me, it's El Cazador-ish..lol. I feel a sense of Spanish music style in it (from guitar's solo..?..maybe..lol), and I really love it.

The Outbreak
One of my favourite...gorgeous&lament track... Whose voice would be suited with this track more than Yuri's...it's gorgeous....!!!!!! >______<. The only one disappoint thing is its length...why is it so short!?! I want more!!!!

You can go your own way
Another beautiful track.. I like the violin..lol. The melody is also quite repetitive, but the variation of the main melody is so cool..

Foreboding
The most oriental&Japanese-ish track for me..lol. (may be because the strings sound) Another good dark theme.

Mysterious
Even it doesn't sound so mysterious for me, but it's an awesome vocal track from this OST, and gives me some oriental feeling.

Looking back to the past
Feel quite indifferent for the melody, but I like the various instrumentals used in the background. I have no idea what kind of these instrumentals, but they can make an oriental feeling.

Bad things that should happen
It may be the most bright&joyful track in this OST..lol. May be because of the voice of the instrumental that is used to play the main melody. (Marimba..I guess..or just the synthetic ones?)

Town of Vigor
It really put me in a famous town in Japan or China that was a hub for international trade in the ancient days like Kobe, yokohama, Shanghai, Macau, and so on.. I really love the oriental feeling like this.

Creative Power
Even I like the string sound, I think that this kind of track is not my cup of tea..(like when I feel that Madoka-Jesus-like theme is so boring..lol.)

Break down the Door
I love it...>___<...it isn't too dark and so energetic. I also love the flute's part.

Must Go Ahead, Somehow
A good track from this OST. Even I don't like the jazz-like feeling from it, it's still an awesome track!!

The Breath of the Era
Ah..a good track, but I'm not much appreciated in this one.

A Fruitless Love
Awesome Kajiurago's from Kaori!! The feeling, the melody, the instrumental.. everything is so suited with the theme of the song...

To the Next Doors
Another variation of the OPtheme...I still love Eri's voice as always even I prefer her multi-layered singing style like in the past. Yuki chooses different vocalists for the theme, so I think each of them has its own identity and I love all of them..but the combination of Kaori&Yuri in the #5 theme is so epic.

A Tiny Light
A tiny beautiful track..^ ^..I like it...

Symphonia
The beginning by Keiko is really awesome... Even the style is similar to Seventh Heaven, but I prefer this one.. The feeling in this one is more elegant, which is so suited for Kalafina style. I also feel that Hikaru's voice in ballad song in these days is more smooth and steady, so it doesn't annoy me anymore. Wakana always does a good job in ballad song...^_____^.

For the adore-like part, when listening to the longer version (even it's just TV-size..lol.), it seems that the whole song is enough different from adore. (At least, the similarity between adore&symphonia is less than between aikoi&progressive.)

My favourite from this OST is Jubilee, Fruitless Love, and The Outbreak. These three songs are so different from each other and I love all of it..Jubilee and the outbreak are a bit more interesting for the new styles of Kajiurago singing from Eri&Kaori..lol.

As for the instrumental tracks, Noisy and Unrest, A Reckless Passion, Bad Things That Should Happen, Town of Vigor, Break Down the Door are in my favourite songlist. My most favourite from these may be Bad Things That Should Happen and Town of Vigor.

It's absolutely beautiful. I wonder why isn't there a lot of chatter about this release at the moment. Compared to RHH1, this is way better in many respects.

I love the overall darker atmosphere and military-esque vibes (those who play a lot of Tom Clancy and Modern Warfare games will know what I'm talking about... :ohoho: ), not forgetting the unique North African/Middle-Eastern/Asia-Minor themes present throughout the entire album. Beautiful! :dote:

R&M quality isn't exactly consistent throughout the album, though. Certain tracks such as "Noisy & Unrest" are much, much better recorded and mastered compared to say, "Storia" or even "Jubilee". Even so, I've certainly found myself a couple of nice "audition tracks" for equipment on this disc. Sweet!

Overall, good stuff from Kajiura-sensei again! :V:

Certain tracks such as "Noisy & Unrest" are much, much better recorded and mastered compared to say, "Storia" or even "Jubilee".

YMMV... :XD: But Noisy and Unrest is a good song indeed. :dote:

Back