Rekishi Hiwa Historia OST II

cool news, more soundtracks are always good to have. i liked the first one a lot.

Less Wakana, maybe? since Kalafina seems to be busier than ever.

OMG!!!! Historia OSTII!!!! :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy: Im so happy!!

Oh and Yuki seems to be getting as busy as she was in 2008, Madoka OST ( it will sure have 2) + Kalafina single for Madoka (and even if its not for madoka there will be a single soon anyway) + Historia OST 2 :ayashii:

Madoka OST ( it will sure have 2)

Dunno, Shinbo's works rarely have 24/26 episodes. Of course, they are eventually summed up from two seasons, but it's not always a given fact that the second season will be released the same year (pro: Natsu no Arashi, Arakawa; contra: Bakemonogatari, MariaHolic).
Anyway, it's awesome news. Agree or argue, but I consider RHH one of Yuki's best albums EVAH. :nosebleed: Already hyped up about it. :shy:

EEH?! :omg: So RHH is featuring new music?! Then I have to watch the latest programs!!! I can't believe.

She said she finished recording it which means it will be featured in the future programs, not the latest ones (because they cant use it as bgm without her recording it first :XD: )

what album versions ? she hasnt said anything about album

twit's translation according to Google translate:

"Historia untold history," I recorded the second part of our music.

second part, not "rerecorded the tracks of part 1"

So now she's making music for... the third season? :@_@:
Boy, has this show gotten popular. I don't even dare guess what factors could provide its popularity. :psst:

In twitter Yuki talks more about the RHH music she recorded.

Fion0806 梶浦由記
怒涛のRecデー、やっとわんぶれいく

»
梶浦由記
Fion0806 梶浦由記
今の私のちょっとした悩みは、歴史秘話ヒストリアの音楽を作る為に、歴史秘話ヒストリアの番組を見る時間が無くなっている事であります(笑)。これが終わったら、録画まとめて見るんだ〜!(^▽^)

»
梶浦由記
Fion0806 梶浦由記
おいおい、番組内に新しい音楽が増えて行く事と思います。(^^)番組共々、楽しんで頂けましたら!!

»
梶浦由記
Fion0806 梶浦由記
新しい音楽を番組で流して頂けるのは、年明けからになりそうですが、何せBGMなので、「この曲が何日から」という詳しい告知は出来ませんが。

»
梶浦由記
Fion0806 梶浦由記
いえ、呟いちゃっていいですよ〜ってご許可今日頂いたものですから♪

@ Nick: Yes its the 3rd season since season 1 and 2 used the music of OST 1

Re:

george1234 said:
"Historia untold history," I recorded the second part of our music.
second part, not "rerecorded the tracks of part 1"
Ok; I didn't read her twitter. So she just confirmed new music for the show not a CD release >_<

Yuki Kajiura said:
新しい音楽を番組で流して頂けるのは、年明けからになりそうですが、何せBGMなので、「この曲が何日から」という詳しい告知は出来ませんが。
So she says that [maybe] we'll be able to hear new music this month?? :S

Will she remove the actual great ending theme? :ayashii:

Back