Quiz~Which YK singer are you?

@ninetales Overwhelmingly? :ayashii: But thank you, this was fun to do.

ninetales said:
@Rafael-sama:

You are a cross between Wakana and Fion!
Joyful, but also quiet and modest. Your personality is clear but mysterious.

You're tied between Wakana and Fion, basically. :spotlight:

So it means I have double personality. Hohoho.

@Liana: I don't mind! As long as KP-X is okay with it, go ahead :V:

Yuki:

You are Yuriko!
Reserved but passionate, your grand and distinct personality is filled with a simple airiness.
yuriko.png

@Ponti: You're welcome! :V:

@mecha_kucha:

You are Wakana!
Joyful, honest and talkative, you light up the world around you with your clear personality.
wakana.png

@Alphie: Sorry... :bow:

@Liana
Of course you can use it, let's just spread the Hikaru love around here :sohappy:

@ninetales I'm kind of a bit of a sucker for quizzes like this, since I find them a fun and whimsical to do. So I enjoyed it, ahaha.

I'm kind of glad I didn't get a tiebreaker, actually! Because this;

You have the opportunity to visit a historical place of some sort. Where do you go?
Is the most unfair question I've ever seen. I want to do everything. Everything! :cry:

Yeeeesss I'm so glad with the result. Kaori is LOVE!! :shy: :shy:

I'll use the banner as my signature now. No one else got Kaori beside me,isn't it?

@Alphie: Sorry, I don't...I didn't think I knew enough about her personality to include her in the quiz :spotlight:

@tsubasa:

You are Wakana!
Joyful, honest and talkative, you light up the world around you with your clear personality.
wakana.png

@philadelphin:

You've got a three-way tie! I'm going to try a different style of questioning to determine your results...

What weather appeals to you the most?
a. Completely clear and bright (Wakana)
b. Rainstorms (Keiko)
c. Gusting wind (Kaori)​

@ritardando: I'm glad you like your results :V: And no, nobody else has got Kaori yet!

Sorry ninetales for saying this, but now I realize that Kaori in the picture on the banner isn't as beautiful as usual Kaori because on that photo, Kaori's hair is such a mess :cry:

So, I'm begging you, could you make another banner with more good looking Kaori, pleeaaaaaseeeeeeeee??

oh cool!!! I am Wakana... I think we really have the talkative personality IRL :XD:

@ninetales: btw... pm me about this YK quiz... I might create a program for this :plot:

Back