Puella Magi Madoka Magica

Re:

Why...? Why this...? ;_; But I like the bow (though pink and with love arrows -_-).
Yuki mentioned something about the [ancient] hurdy-gurdy. I hope she uses it (or something like that); she can create an epic piece.

Nick Hunter said:
Hey, is the CM background tune by Yuki? :stars: We're in for a sweet relaxing piece (*makes a tick in the expectations list*).
:ayashii:

Ancient, eh? Knowing Shinbo, I wouldn't be surprised to see some Celtic druid magic thrown in, and I mean TOGETHER with pink bows and wish-granting. I really wouldn't be surprised... :plot:

Re:

Yuki88 said:
The chara design... so Ume Aoki :XD;

wide face :XD:

I've actually never seen such a wide-faced character before! It's a little strange-looking :uh..: I like the bow she's holding, though. And the shoes :shy:

I've heard of double wide trailers but faces? :XD: Her outfit is adorable though (is a pink freak) and her voice. :nosebleed:

Expecting the "reveal" in this order: Pink-Blue-Green-Yellow. :ohoho:

Re:

Chanson Princesse said:
I've heard of double wide trailers but faces? :XD: Her outfit is adorable though (is a pink freak) and her voice. :nosebleed:

Expecting the "reveal" in this order: Pink-Blue-Green-Yellow. :ohoho:

and we'll have a sentai mahou ranger :ghost:

up473190.jpg

XD

For some time I thought they were going to use different weapons, but it looks like bows are the latest trend among magic girls. :XD:
huh, she's not on the site yet. So we don't know the name and voice...
Hey, is it the view angle, or is her face not as wide as Madoka's? :ayashii:

nice :sohappy: :sohappy: (although I will wikipedia search the seiyuu because I dont know who is she XD)

btw, they both have bow and arrow so far , wonder if its the same for all the girls :ayashii:

and a whole bunch of other Shaft roles including Hazuki (Tsukuyomi moonphase) and Rebecca Miyamoto (Pani Poni Dash). A next-to-loyal knight of Shinbo order. :XD: :dote:

btw, they both have bow and arrow so far , wonder if its the same for all the girls

I just hope they don't sum it up to being a Kupid sentai and bringing different couples together. Of course, Shinbo could make a big time hilarity even out of this, but still...
(or maybe I should stop subconsciously expecting another technofantasy like Nanoha :shy: )

did any CM for her appear? I see two CMs on Youtube but it looks like they are both Madoka-themed.
And what's her NAME, again? I'm far fromk good with Japanese alphabet. :@_@:

Back