Project "Appreciation and Support for Kalafina" (non-Yuki)

what the hell @grunty naihwhahah

this flow of links made my day.

seriously though I agree that Kalafina thing is unresolved.

Is somebody friends with Kalafina ladies or Kajiura herself personally here?

I mean can you imagine how easy it would be to get news if that person existed here and mumbled a few secrets a few people know but if told it can't be traced to them?

*thecrazyvertigoonion*

BY THE WAAAAAAAAAAY @Sania... looking through that maiyayaiya hashtag on twitter, I guess our dying little CPM community isn't doing that much worse than the "international fandom" outside.

I ve looked at google trends and the decline is mostly due to the fact that kajiura makes less good music in general so people are googling her less and the decline is since 2006. After that most of the traffic here was due to Kalafina fans and now that they are disbanded we are more or less back to the 2007 traffic of the forum. So nothing to worry about i guess. Most Kalafina fans barely heard any Kajiura soundtrack anyway and they admit it in the introduction thread.

https://trends.google.com/trends/explore?date=all&q=/m/01w57m

https://trends.google.com/trends/explore?date=2007-11-26 2018-12-26&q=/m/04ybq_7

Later i llpost the graph from cpm google analytics too

Last edited:
My thoughts on the project can be summed up to in a single sentence: This is inappropriate collective mourning.

Thanks for summarizing my previous posts. Tl;DR j/k

Basically you expanded upon my earlier comments and we mostly agree on everything.

Some funny stuff though;

"As far as Putschki is concerned, I won’t go into details since she’s not here, but I’m hard pressed to think of an interaction I’ve had with her that wasn’t defensive, passive aggressive, or out right aggressive this year. I know she suffers from severe mental illness because she told me she frequently wakes up in the middle of the night to look up news on Kalafina and it’s affecting her life. She suddenly decided to start scanning booklets again after a conflict with me, which also included booklets I stated were currently being shipped to me. Our last conflict was actually about Sania. I’ve now blocked her from being able to view my blog."

I was a little harsh on her before but maybe you're going too far….lol?
I don't know what kind of conflict you had but I do recall download scans from both of your blogs. Then at some point she began her own scans. Pretty sure she also linked many of your scans which is where I found out about most of them. Is this grounds for enmity? If we make enemies of the Kala-fans won't it just damage the YK Union even more….? I mean, arguably Yuki Kajiura also suffers from severe mental illness like most esteemed composers.

I know of the Ukrainian guy and I think he also posted some of the subbed vids on Youtube and hes probably linked to the various subs on ruTracker in which case, he is a friend. Maybe he's had a bit more trouble translating his fandom because of his imperfect English as. I mean, in Ukraine I'm pretty sure seeing you politicians heiling Hitler on live TV and rallying in support of the Nazis yearly by so-called 'ukraine nationalists' may make it hard to sort out your emotions right (j/k?). Just kidding, I mean who doesn't want a chocolate baron with a private army carrying out a US-backed coup-de-tat (Thanks Vicky Nuland) with UK mercenaries blowing off his compatriots heads in staged protests within their great and free nation? But I digress.

btw thanks for Switching to MINDS.com so now tumblr can't crash my PC with its memory hogging.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for summarizing my previous posts. Tl;DR j/k

Basically you expanded upon my earlier comments and we mostly agree on everything.

Some funny stuff though;

I was a little harsh on her before but maybe you're going too far….lol?
I don't know what kind of conflict you had but I do recall download scans from both of your blogs. Then at some point she began her own scans. Pretty sure she also linked many of your scans which is where I found out about most of them. Is this grounds for enmity? If we make enemies of the Kala-fans won't it just damage the YK Union even more….? I mean, arguably Yuki Kajiura also suffers from severe mental illness like most esteemed composers.

I know of the Ukrainian guy and I think he also posted some of the subbed vids on Youtube and hes probably linked to the various subs on ruTracker in which case, he is a friend. Maybe he's had a bit more trouble translating his fandom because of his imperfect English as.

btw thanks for Switching to MINDS.com so now tumblr can't crash my PC with its memory hogging.

Perhaps. I'm worried about her, even if it didn't sound like it. Sadly, I just can't interact with her right now. I've found it all rather upsetting. It's not the scans, it's the fact that I feel like I have to walk on tip toes. I'm not sure if there's anything I can do to repair it or if that's in my best interest.

Yeah, while I don't quite agree with this project, I like uaDude.

You're welcome! Still waiting for my Steemit account.

Sania is a ladies man. :groucho:

Back