Post your photo here :knife:

11918947_512276085593870_4541041651057115842_n.jpg

This is me with my tokyo ghoul mask :shy:

Here is a recent photo, taken yesterday of me, on the right obviously, taken with the awesome Grace Helbig! She is a hilarious YouTube personality and has two books out now. I went to the signing yesterday. She was making funny faces with everyone there. lol
12654707_10208742251659418_4770764960102514667_n_zpsj9knhfhy.jpg

This is a fun thread, It's always interesting to see what people look like. I find it interesting that the forum seems to have mostly male members, but I come from an all girls school, I'm just around girls 24/7 pretty much so it's probably only abnormal for me xD. @Liana_Ilia You're so fortunate to attend, it's really hard to meet YouTuber's because of how well known they are. Cherish the photo, I doubt other opportunities will come around.

Since my cerebral palsy makes my hands pretty shaky when i take photos I'll share two
w5GmTCL.jpg
KOQatNZ.jpg
The first is a recent photo taken about a month ago, the second was taken in October last year. I'm probably the youngest one here now that I think about it xD. I don't mind. We're all a big family here anyway

My friend and I filmed a challenge video for YouTube since she already had a channel and I've wanted to start one for about a year now. Once we finish her video (unfortunately the filming of said Popin' Cookin' video has been delayed due to my friend getting a cold) I'll upload mine and I'll probably share it here. It's lots of fun to look back on but I probably won't do Bean Boozled again, even if I was lucky.

^Nice! And yeah about YouTubers. This is the second time that she came anywhere near me. So I'm hoping to meet the other two in her circle, or triangle rather: Hannah Hart and Mamrie Hart (not related but same last name lol). They were in Chicago for their No Filter show. (I had an appointment that day that I did not want to miss, so I couldn't make it) But luckily she came again! I guess I would consider her to be an idol, more someone that I admire. I was glad for the meeting though.

^Nice! And yeah about YouTubers. This is the second time that she came anywhere near me. So I'm hoping to meet the other two in her circle, or triangle rather: Hannah Hart and Mamrie Hart (not related but same last name lol). They were in Chicago for their No Filter show. (I had an appointment that day that I did not want to miss, so I couldn't make it) But luckily she came again! I guess I would consider her to be an idol, more someone that I admire. I was glad for the meeting though.
Second time? Woah. I guess I consider it more rare since YouTubers often don't do things like that in Australia since it's so far away. People say Australia has the rowdiest crowds but when you take into account that people barley come here it's more everyone was so excited to get a ticket. Tickets sell out fast

Yeah I'm pretty broken inside since almost 2 years.
You look good on that pic.

I see... I hope you will feel better.
Thanks! I'm in good condition I think. A great way to improve myself was a get to know an enneagram. The tips of personal development for my type help me to accept myself and be better for people.

Lacrimosa: Yeah... though she is coming to Australia funnily enough. So you should check her out and who knows you might get to meet her too. She is awesome in person.
Nodame: Thank you. I wish I had posed a little more with her, since she took a bunch of selfies with you and made funny faces, and my face pretty much stayed the same because I was so nervous. lol They said one pose and one selfie but she took a bunch. hehe

Just saw this thread, so lol why not?
I've actually lost a lot of weight recently so I've been feeling more self confident and stuff haha

Attachments

• Snapchat-1972226761.jpg
    Snapchat-1972226761.jpg
    232.7 KB · Views: 374
  • Snapchat-2056207260.jpg
    Snapchat-2056207260.jpg
    553.9 KB · Views: 391
  • Screenshot_20170822-001425.png
    Screenshot_20170822-001425.png
    2 MB · Views: 449
wow few months later i look way different...sorry for reviving this thread but I want to see more of what you all look like :dote::knife:
myphoto.jpg

Back