Pics Discussion Topic

Essentially the way I was told it's like giving someone the middle finger except instead of looking like male privates it looks like female privates, I'm pretty sure the rarity of it makes it more offensive too.

ba4c841d.jpg

ANOTHER NEW DRESS???? HOW MANY ARE THERE????? WHO NEEDS THIS MANY.

It was three new dresses: twinkle black, these colorfull (on them since in every nothing to hokage? white overlay) and the last white dresses with gold ornaments

Those have been used all tour. There's been plenty of discussion about them as well.

Keiko's doesn't look too bad when you can't really see it and yes, those boots were awful. Mostly the colour, they'd be fine in black. Hikaru's dress is still pretty. Wakana's skirt still looks like one of those funnels you put on pets to stop them licking wounds.

I feel like Wakana's outfits for this live is probably the worst out of the three. She likes her dresses nice and long, and that'd be fine and all, except that the shape of the dresses are quite unflattering around the hip area (both the black and the greenish one). Hikaru's encore dress has this problem as well. It doesn't help that I don't get my Wakana signature sidebangs. I want my sidebangs T.T

It doesn't help that I don't get my Wakana signature sidebangs. I want my sidebangs T.T
I miss her sidebangs too! I don't think I've been paying much attention, but I can't remember the last time she had them.

In general, I'm not really a fan of the different color dresses, both from this tour and Budokan. They make me think of FJ a bit more, for some reason. I guess I just kinda miss Kalafina's earlier dresses (with a few exceptions). If had to pick one of these three, I pick Hikaru's. She's rocking the purple.

Earlier they had a consolation dresses - they was in different colors too

^ I probably should've specified lighter/brighter colors, but I honestly hadn't thought about the consolation dresses when I typed that. The consolation dresses don't 'pop' as much, if that makes any sense. Though, I like them more for the style than the colors (Hikaru is still rocking the purple, though).

Actually, the different color dresses from this tour remind me of of a more pastel-y version of the consolation dress colors.

Also not as good, since the Consolation dresses are practically the most gorgeous pieces of clothing they've worn in my opinion. Those, along with the Blue Day blue dresses, the 2013 Xmas Live dresses and the To the Beginning dresses are ridiculously pretty.

Yes, consolation dresses looked more natural... These dresses are too vivid... and it doesn't fit to Kalafina style I think. Black and white dresses YES

Back