Pics Discussion Topic

Someone posted this early in the twitter event:

https://twitter.com/imoji3/status/518714832871124993

BzLYY5mCUAAQ7tY.jpg

Last edited:
So cute ! :wai:

Wakana looks like a little child. :dote:
And Yuki is just :innocent:.

EDIT: Wow, a lot of amazing and cute drawings !

1965470_391620867655154_2313458949955193067_o.jpg

OMG OMG OMG
I bet the image with the white background is at the "Draw" Signing session where they were going backstage 3-4 times.
I did not see them, taking any pictures while waiting at the doors (peeking through the keylock) to greet them with all the other CPMers and some fresh French fans they aquired at the live.
@PeachPitt321 Am I right? XD

Last edited:
:omgz: Thank you so much for those pictures Varete!! :chuu: :touched: First thing that struck me in that collection - can we all just take a moment here to appreciate this:

VAuEvWe.png

Wakana-sama...

tumblr_m8roienA3n1qhk6l1.gif

I mean, is it just me, or does Wakana look like the absolute PAAFEKUTO WAIFU in this photo?! :white: :omg: :hearts: Times like these I realise that if she wasn't already Macho-senpai's I would have snatched her and eloped on sharkback into the sunset horizon long ago :plot:

The clothes, the earring, that classy hairdo, the elegance...she looks like the waifu of a president, or an aristocrat, or wealthy businessman... :ohoho:

:XD:Are we having a declaration of love for a certain utahime? :w00t:Count me in... continuing the off topic. lol
*gives a long, deep sigh* the seat next to mine on the train home from Paris was unoccupied. Just sayin'... :hide:

*gives a long, deep sigh* the seat next to mine on the train home from Paris was unoccupied. Just sayin'... :hide:

So was mine. Because my train was cancelled :rain:.

I don't think I could pick out a particular one of them though. Every time I think I have favourites something changes it :sohappy:.

The seat beside me is usually full but ten out of ten it's a stranger. :tea:

And mmmm, that place where the cupcakery is looks picturesque. And I wanta cake now.

I didn't even realise she was there, oh wow. Yeah, she looks so much better with her current style.

Wakana with glasses is adorable though :sohappy:.

Back