Pics Discussion Topic

Found this on Facebook...someone please tell me where this is from:

:nophoto:

Wakaneko SO KAWAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII :omg: :omg: :omg: :omg: :omg: :hearts: :hearts: :hearts: :hearts: :hearts:

She must really like cats :shy: Wonder where this one came from? Did it wander into one of their photoshoots? SO MANY QUESTIONS. And now I'm just imagining the three of them posing for a photoshoot, and then just as the photographer's about to press the button Wakana suddenly goes "NEKOOO!" and runs off to grab the neko, whilst the photographer's like "Dammit!" everyone else (including the neko) is just like :white: :uh..: "not again!"
Although the neko does look a bit grumpy XD

EDIT:
Oh my god where are all these coming from?!! :omg: :nosebleed:

:nophoto:
(is that Keiko in the background or someone else?)

-sighs- I wish I was a cat now so I could "accidentally" walk by them and be snuggled by Kalafina :TdT: :psst:

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh my god where are all these coming from?!! :omg: :nosebleed:
Oh these... Um... These came from me. I scanned them from my newsletters and uploaded them to Tumblr and Twitter. I didn't upload them to Facebook though so those photos you find on Facebook were uploaded by others. And sorry for the image quality. My scanner sucks and I suck at cleaning up images. :spotlight:

(is that Keiko in the background or someone else?)
That's one of the make-up artists. :)

These photos were from the photoshoot FJ were doing for their elemental tour pamphlet.

@Keiri aha, so it was you! I saw the Wa-chan/kitty pics appear on Tumblr the other day, and wasn't sure where they'd come from (the cat does look like it's planning to overthrow humanity there though...what is it about her and dangerous-looking animals?!). They really cheered me up when I saw them, so after the week I've had I really appreciate it. Thanks for uploading them! :dote:

Old pic from Yuki's blog.
kaida.jpg

:love:
Yuriko is so pretty on this pic !
Glasses fit her very well.

@Martin
Glad the photos cheered you up! :D

Yeah, that kitty's face looks as though it's saying "Can someone get this lady OFF me? :glower:"

I can just imagine Wakana going "UWAAA NYANKO DA~! KAWAII~~~ :dote::sohappy:*Picks up cat, cuddles it and puts on lap*"

Oh and those previous photos of Hii-tan + NICE LEGS. Yeah, I was the one behind them too. :psst::ohoho:

I usually upload them to Tumblr first when I scan stuffs so feel free to prowl around there before looking for the photos on other sites. :plot:

@Keiri : Omg you are my hero :chuu: :chuu: :chuu: Thanks so much for scanning those pictures, they breathed new life into me :ohoho: :ohoho:

And that is an amazing drawing/painting(?) of Keiko?!! :ghost: :hearts: It almost looks like a photo with paint effect added to it rather than an actual painting! (Which I'm assuming it is) :shy:

But that's a bass.

Also is it just me or does Hikaru really like wearing Kala shirts? It keeps happening.

^ Is it? :confu: I can't tell the difference because I don't know much about them :desksweat: :XD:

If they actually played in their own band, though, I think Hikaru would most likely be the drummer, since I seem to remember reading somewhere that she knows how to play drums and took lessons when younger. Keiko knows guitar so she'd be guitarist. Wakana's mother was a piano teacher and Wakana learnt from her so I'm guessing she'd be the keyboardist. Or maybe Hikaru could double on bass and drums (somehow LOL) and Keiko could double on guitar and violin :psst: *is Macho Punch'd by Keiko*

^ Is it? :confu: I can't tell the difference because I don't know much about them :desksweat: :XD:

A pretty easy way to tell the difference is counting the strings. 95% of the time in a rock or pop band a bass guitar will have four strings, while a normal guitar will have 6. There are kinds with more strings (5/6 string bass are relatively popular in jazz I think) but they're definitely the exception.

You can also just look at how thick the strings are; bass strings are usually visibly thicker than normal guitar strings.

^ I've noticed that apart from Jr. who uses a 4 string bass exclusively, most bass guitarists in anime music use both 4 string and 5 string basses, except for the bass-player for Minami Kuribayashi/GranRodeo who uses a 6 string bass exclusively.

Back