NOIR Remake

who told you we were going to be terrorist? we are going to be assassins, that's why we do it secretly :tea:

Re:

murrue02 said:
You don't wanna be the next Osama Bin Laden don't you :ayashii:
Beards are fluffy and annoying. No thank you. :ohoho:
OOOyeh said:
who told you we were going to be terrorist? we are going to be assassins, that's why we do it secretly :tea:
Assassination can be considered an act of terrorism... if they wish...... :knife:

The lets become the NOIR girls instead :psst: Yey-chan as Kirika, Murrue as Mireille :plot:

Re: Re:

OOOyeh said:
murrue02 said:
The lets become the NOIR girls instead :psst: Yey-chan as Kirika, Murrue as Mireille :plot:

Really! :plz: :sohappy: I am on board :hero:

Can't make an assassin-team without me. I think I am one of the most agile people in here.

Re: Re:

Daichi said:
OOOyeh said:
murrue02 said:

Really! :plz: :sohappy: I am on board :hero:

Can't make an assassin-team without me. I think I am one of the most agile people in here.
You're Madlax :ohoho:

AYYX said:
^ Do they have a "Bosley role"(as per Charlie's Angels)-kinda guy in there? :psst:
Yuki-sama would be the boss :knife:

If anyone wants to put a bounty on someone's head, I can be Nadie from El Cazador :sparkleguy:

I actually look a little like her, too. Red hair and all that :innocent:

Re:

ninetales said:
I actually look a little like her, too. Red hair and all that :innocent:
I think we've never seen a pic ot you, have we? :ayashii:

^ Well, unless I'm shown in the footage of giru at AB '11 (if they ever release said footage, that is), I'm not going to post any pictures...sorry, I'm quite cautious about that sort of thing. :spotlight:

Back