New Single- Shinji Tanimura feat. Kalafina "Alcira no Hoshi" & live April 8-10, 2016

^ we can also hear the full song in the background :)

why is it always keiko with the shortest dress ? XD

the end chorus sounds pretty awesome. the song is nice, but a bit repeatitive for my state.

doublepost - http://item.rakuten.co.jp/guruguru2/uicz-9058/

song will be 4 mins : 24 secs long

credits: tower records
1. アルシラの星

00:04:26

録音:Studio

谷村新司×Kalafina(歌)
作詞
谷村新司(作詞)
作曲
谷村新司(作曲)
編曲
瀬戸谷芳治(編曲)

2. アルシラの星 (カラオケ with Kalafina)

Kalafina(歌)
作詞
谷村新司(作詞)
作曲
谷村新司(作曲)
編曲
瀬戸谷芳治(編曲)

3.アルシラの星 (カラオケ with 谷村新司)

谷村新司(歌)
作詞
谷村新司(作詞)
作曲
谷村新司(作曲)
編曲
瀬戸谷芳治(編曲)

4. アルシラの星 (カラオケ)

00:04:24

作詞
谷村新司(作詞)
作曲
谷村新司(作曲)
編曲
瀬戸谷芳治(編曲)

Last edited:
Wow, it's beautiful! I love it! Hikaru's verses are awesome and 1:00 refrain? or bridge? is so sweet!:love:

Wow, the harmonies are mindblowing!! :love: Either Universal has better mixing engineers, or Tanimura uses combined vocals instead of one main, one chorus like Kajiura usually does. Also this is a good taste on how Kalafina songs would sound if Maya was still around (4 people group, mid-range vocalist)

The song reminds me of one from Sakura Wars. lol That's what first popped into my mind. I like it. Hikaru sounds a lot different in her verses, I think anyways, though she's been known to change to her voice for different songs, like Magia. I am looking forward to just hearing Kala's part, which is the Karaoke with Kalafina, correct? Anyone getting the single?

I'd love to get the single, as for when I'm not sure
Kalafina did a really good job on this one and I'd credit it largely to Tanimura's direction, guidance and expertise which he gave to Kalafina. It's so interesting to see other people work with Kalafina. It creates something truly unique

Back