New FictionJunction Album "Parade" (Release April 19, 2023) [MV out on YT!]

I was hoping for more new songs by FJ themselves than just a couple (and yeah was hoping for a Joelle mostly song). I'm looking forward to it still. I like Aimer and ASCA. But that is interesting about the promotion stuff. That said I am looking forward to also hearing the studio versions of the lives that I've been listening to since then.

I think Wakana was the one keeping fans away from both groups. due to the vocal issues after 2012. If you miss Wakana you can listen to her solo songs :)

welll we might not have surprise anime to look forward to but at least we got this lol. Out of all the released songs, which song/s you guys like the most?

I might be on the minority here but mo kimi no by rito probably impressed me the most. I know she kinda nervous from the live but listening to her vocal reminds me of those indie jpop singers I sometimes listen to that went Kajiura'ed lol. Hachigatsu no organ worries me the most. The live is okay since there are harmonies but I feel the studio ver. will be all hers and it might really really "bored" me haha. soukyu no fanfare not bad very catchy and made me appreciate aoi eir.

Why do you think the live regulars won't be doing harmonies on other tracks?

My interests from the tracks we got in lives/studio ver:
ERASED > Beginning (but I do think this one maybe should've stayed a live track only, I just don't really think this songsplit4ways is exciting for an original studio track, we'll see) > moonlight melody (curious if the arrange changes) =?> Kimi no > Hachigatsu > from the edge >>>>>> (never again) Sokyuu no FANFARE

Last edited:
Out of all the released songs, which song/s you guys like the most?
Sore wa chiisana etc > Mo kimi no etc > Moonlight melody > Beginning > Hachigatsu > from the edge >>>>>>>> poop > Sokyuu (It's the opposite for me @Nightmare . I absolutely LOATHE Aoi Eir lol).

Hachigatsu no organ worries me the most. The live is okay since there are harmonies but I feel the studio ver. will be all hers and it might really really "bored" me haha.
I dunno, I think at the very least all harmonies will be Yuriko.

Great, another full week... A watched pot never boils.

I was not expecting a ballad, but... ok.
Is that KEIKO?
1681134485371.png

I know, the working teaser link is few posts above. I don't know what the one from the official site is supposed to be.

Back