今日、会場へ足を運んで下さった皆さま、本当に本当にありがとうございましたm(__)m
一緒にFJYの音楽を感じて、楽しんで下さっていたら嬉しいです
o0020002012839888290.gif

皆さまが、あたたかいお布団にくるまれて、良い夢を見れますように
o0019002012839888289.gif

明日の2日目も、どうか皆さまと存分に楽しめますように…
o0007000612839888287.gif

おやすみなさいm(__)m

I heard there's a terrible snowstorm all over Japan, and they are expecting to snow even in Tokio which hasnt happened for 13 years.

Tokyo had light snow in late January 2013, but this weekend's snowfall is apparently the heaviest snowfall in 20 years.

^ thinking about it, this snowstorm increases the chances of it making into BD since most people who wanted to attend probably didnt made it as far as I can tell from the twits :plot:

...or maybe even scheduling another FJY concert later on with first priority to those who missed out this weekend?

A more complete set list with MCs included:

01.I'm here
02.destination

MC #1

03.Honoo no Tobira
04.Kioku no Mori
05.cazador del amor

MC #2

06.Akatsuki no Kuruma
07.Elenore
08.Madlax + Margaret Mix Live
09.Hitomi no Kakera

MC #3

10.Rokugatsu wa Kimi no Eien
11.circus
12.Yorokobi
13.nostalgia

MC #4

14.Hitomi no Chikara
15.inside your heart
16.Yakusoku
17.Silly-Go-Round
18.nowhere

MC #5

19.angel gate

Encore

MC #6

20.Kouya Ruten

MC #7

21.Yasashii Yoake

MC #8 (Final Greetings)

Source: I was there.

Kajiura didn't specifically name this track but it was a mash-up of Madlax and Margaret. IIRC, the sequence went like this - Madlax (One verse) → Margaret (One verse) → Madlax (Chorus) → Margaret (Chorus) → Violin solo bridge → Madlax (Final verse)

Akagi Rie performed in:
07.Elenore
09.Hitomi no Kakera

12.Yorokobi
13.nostalgia
21.Yasashii Yoake

Disclaimer: I could be mistaken in my recollection above as I was too busy concentrating on what was happening on stage compared to moving my hand in taking notes and of course, I have a horrendous memory. Feel free to correct me on any mistakes I made.

By the way, there were cameras (I didn't count but I think there were around 5) in the hall today so you can expect a BD/DVD release of this live and hopefully some of the other lives for the rest of the tour.

https://twitter.com/Fion0806/status/432137576535695361

そして!明日はday2nd!また色々な曲をお届けしたいと思います。宜しくお願い致します(^▽^)/。わくわく。

Does this mean that there will be different songs in tomorrow's performance?
Kajiura said that since FJYuuka has too many songs to stuff into a single day, they'll be distributing the entire repertoire over the two days so yes, the second day will have a slightly different set list to fit in the rest of the songs which haven't been performed today.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you Keiri! It's great that you made it to the live :sohappy: , did you liked it ? How much filled (%) with audience was the place?

I am hoping for a "destination unknown" cover by FJY since the song was originally hers but was never recorded (but its manthioned in JASRAC once as FJY and later on as Kalafina)

Mm, if it also had I'm here I'd totally buy it on DVD (assuming my money situation doesn't suck). All my favorite YUUKA tracks except aikoi are there.

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow Yuki is putting songs in there that haven't been sung much before? Wish she would do that for the other lives. heh Not that I'm complaining, since the last live had some, but we didn't get to see it. *sigh* Yes please give more details! And @grunty: didn't it say in the first quote that I'm here was there? it was the first one I think.

Thank you Keiri! It's great that you made it to the live :sohappy: , did you liked it ? How much filled (%) with audience was the place?

I am hoping for a "destination unknown" cover by FJY since the song was originally hers but was never recorded (but its manthioned in JASRAC once as FJY and later on as Kalafina)
Yep, had a blast. My seat was in the 6th row and I was lucky enough to be among the crowd who would happily stand up and hand wave during the uptempo classics i.e. Silly-Go-Round and nowhere. Will pen a more in-depth review when I have the time after the 2nd day.

Hall was about 85% packed. There were actually a noticeable number of empty seats in front of my row. It's not a surprise if the seats towards the back are empty but having a quite a number of empty seats in front is kind of unusual. I'm thinking some of these attendees could have missed the live due to the snow storm. A few came in halfway through the live. There were train delays.

I'll be at the 22nd Osaka concert. If anyone is going and would like to meet up, leave me a PM.

I'll be at the 22nd Osaka concert. If anyone is going and would like to meet up, leave me a PM.
I'll be at the 23nd concert! haha almost!

Wow, the setlist of this Yuuka concert is indeed awesome.

I have yet to confirm that I can afford to get over there, but if I do, it will be for the Fukuoka concert on Saturday 05 April (and Chiaki Ishikawa in Osaka on Sunday 06 April).

Yuki Kajiura LIVE Vol.11 elemental tour 2014
FictionJunction Yuuka 2 days special

:nophoto:
:nophoto: :nophoto: :nophoto: :nophoto: :nophoto: :nophoto:

Back