My Anime List

Those who don't see nothing useful in hentai and explicit fan service. :XD:

Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magica Episode 8 : EPIC

No matter how the rest of the show may turn out, Shinbo & Co have done what they expressed the wish to do: create a mahou shoujo series unlike any others. :sparkleguy:
I thought Shinbo twisted it enough with the help of Nanoha, but I was so wrong. :ohoho: :ohoho: :ohoho:
But now I stir up everytime at the name "Urobuchi" :hide: :XD:

I love it. He's so damn cute cute cute

You'd better beware, Rafael. Or next time we hear of you, you'll be roaming the streets of your city in search of witches. :psst:

Well, at least I have nothing really against it. If it is an constructive element of the plot, then there's no problem with it. But in many cases it is just there as fanservice as well, so I think of it (in this kind of context) as just a stupid otaku fantasy.

There's an opinion that yuri (or at least its safe-content shoujo-ai variety) is accepted by some people better than BL, on the grounds that it all generally comes down to hugs, pecks on the cheek and other expressions of affection, whereof many are not uncommon between girls in general, regardless of the way they swing. Shounen-ai, on the other hand, depicts things that go in contradiction with the wide-spread standards of masculine behaviour models - and coupled with designs, often make one puzzled about the actual gender of the characters. :XD: What concerns more explicit stuff, namely yuri and yaoi per se... that's Rule 34 in action, so don't waste too much time looking for common sense there. :ohoho:

about Fushigi Yuugi now, I've read three volumes so far, and I like it. :ayashii:

^ but some hentai ones have decent storyline

you mean "explicit fanservice ones", don't you? :ohoho:
hentai may have a decent storyline, but that isn't quite helping when rendered via a hentai script. what's the use having a good plot potential when characters spend 3/4 of the time caring more about their libido than about any plot development whatsoever. :uh..:

You've read three volumes, that's why you like it. At least the same happened with me when I was an innocent girl that wasn't so analitic as nowadays LOL

I heard that Words' Worth might be having a decent plot, but I can't bring myself up to check it. :XD:
Basically, the most decent hentai plot I've ever encountered is Futari Ecchi that desperately tried to be educational rather than plain hentai. It's hard to say whether it succeeded, though. :desksweat:

Re:

Nick Hunter said:
I heard that Words' Worth might be having a decent plot, but I can't bring myself up to check it. :XD:
LOL it doesn't :ohoho:

Something is telling me: Go find Yuusha Exkaiser. Maybe is the Gatherway effect? :XD:

Sure it is. Why do you think they release such cover albums in the first place? :ohoho: GO FIND YUUSHA EXKAAAAAAISEEEEER :hypno:

I downloaded the cover album for Gundam, "Gundam Tribute from Lantis". It was one of the most epic things ever but when I remember where the songs come from :XD:

Yep, I am now of one of you Kyubey-haters.

He needs to die. Painfully. Alongside Akemi.

:cry:

Poor Kyoko-chan. Why she had to die?

What matters is that next Tuesday I'll rewatch all the KnK movies (+epilogue) with my boyfriend :sohappy:

Yep, I am now of one of you Kyubey-haters.

He needs to die. Painfully. Alongside Akemi.

With all my scepsis for Homerun's attitude and methods, she at least seems to care for Madoka and shows signs of sympathy with the other girls. Kyuubey doesn't give a damn.
Besides, if Homura dies, I fail to imagine Madoka's resulting mental state. It's already been far too much for a 13-year-old girl.

As to your "why"... It's a Shinbo/Urobuchi collaboration. Chemical explosives are mixed from softer elements than these. :ohoho:
I wonder if we can ever watch traditional magical girl shows after this one... but I can't help loving this one. And my anime character toplist will now have one more lovable apple-eater. :leaf:

:uh..: How about getting rid first of that teacher from Yumekui Merry?

Re:

On another note
Fuck you,Incubator.And Madoka anime.Anyone else to die still?

Re: Re:

Lunaria77 said:
On another note

HOMURA AKEMI AND KYUBEY FTW! DIE!! :ohoho:

Re: Re:

Rafael-sama said:
Lunaria77 said:
On another note

HOMURA AKEMI AND KYUBEY FTW! DIE!! :ohoho:

Yes and
They should add the ''alternative splatter'' as a genre for this anime. :XD:
But well,wow what an honor Madoka,you will make the most powerful witch from all :uh..:
Can i get shot now? :XD:

Back