Manga(s) that you are following

^
haha, i read the manga until chapter 2, actually :blood: dunno how many the chapters now~
but i watched its anime, so i know how's the story (reading manga is a bit boring if you already watched its anime) :ohoho: really, watcing/reading Gosick is worth, especially if you love 'dark' and 'victorian' and 'cute'~ :shy:

Well what I like about Gosick is the detective stuff and Victorique's history and true identity, I'm allergic when she goes tsundere mode over her leading man (forgot his name, I think he's Kujo).

ritardando said:
Glad to hear there's someone who agrees with me. :dote: :dote:
What genres do you usually prefer to read and watch?
/Murrue is so lazy to read that's why she just reads few mangas.

^
haaaa i know, that's the "romantic" side.
actually i hate it too, but i forgive it....
because.... isn't Victorique extremely cute? :shy:
/feliisgoingtobeabnormalgirl/

yepp, his name is Kujo.
i wonder if the story went better without Kujo, mmm... XD

Re:

littlefelicita said:
manga (ongoing) i read are Kuroshitsuji and Gosick.
I read Kuroshitsuji too. What do you think about the latest chapters?

Re:

littlefelicita said:
^
haaaa i know, that's the "romantic" side.
actually i hate it too, but i forgive it....
because.... isn't Victorique extremely cute? :shy:
/feliisgoingtobeabnormalgirl/

yepp, his name is Kujo.
i wonder if the story went better without Kujo, mmm... XD
Romantic animes are also banned from Murrue. :ohoho:

Re: Re:

Alphard Sokaina said:
littlefelicita said:
latest chapters... aaa Ciel in bathup :shy: :shy: :shy: *unforgetable scene*
i think... Ciel burns dormitory -> will be dropped out from school -> or if not, the principal will do something on him (well, who wants to let someone like Ciel dropped out?) --> exactly what Ciel wants? :confu:

Murrue02 said:
Romantic animes are also banned from Murrue. :ohoho:
but that genres overflow and can be found everywhere :desksweat:

OMG Claymore I should read it too, the anime was just oo epic! :TdT:

Re:

Varete said:
The first 20-22 episodes are good, the last ones screw up the story :stupidbox: Read the manga.
I will I will!!! I miss Galatea. :dote:

littlefelicita said:
but that genres overflow and can be found everywhere :desksweat:
There are a bunch of animes with a little and sometimes no rabu rabu at all. :ohoho:

I am re-following Kaichou wa Maid-sama after not keeping up with it for a while...that manga's a guilty pleasure of mine... :plot: :ohoho:

Re: Re:

littlefelicita said:
Alphard Sokaina said:
littlefelicita said:
latest chapters... aaa Ciel in bathup :shy: :shy: :shy: *unforgetable scene*
i think... Ciel burns dormitory -> will be dropped out from school -> or if not, the principal will do something on him (well, who wants to let someone like Ciel dropped out?) --> exactly what Ciel wants? :confu:
Well, I mean don't you think the latest chapters are too short? :blood: With every other chapter like that I loose my interest in this manga :uh..:

^ eh, souka?
usually each chapter has 27~30 sheets, if i am not wrong...
latest Kuroshitsuji, mmm.... well i just realized that right now, gomen nee~

i rarely read scanned manga, so i didn;t notice how short it was .__.

i will resume reading kuroshitsuji after watching the anime...
man, only madam red's death (jack the ripper arc) and agni+prince soma (god's hand arc) were carried out in the anime...

so disappointing...
I hate the angel -_-

Re:

joel_jman said:
i will resume reading kuroshitsuji after watching the anime...
man, only madam red's death (jack the ripper arc) and agni+prince soma (god's hand arc) were carried out in the anime...
I wish they had made the arc in the circus. It was one of my favs and I didn't like much the later arcs :uh..:

hmm....
count d's pet shop of horrors tokyo
fairytail
one piece
bakuman
loveless
and many others. . . :@@:

'Pandora Hearts'. :dote:

I don't read a lot of manga; the only one I finished reading is 'Mirai Nikki', and the only one I'm currently following is 'Pandora Hearts'..I dropped 'D. Gray-Man' because I was too lazy to follow it; IMO it's not as interesting as 'Pandora Hearts'.

Really, if there are people who do not follow this manga, I suggest for you to follow this, even if you don't like how the anime ended up. It's worth reading
and the author Jun Mochizuki is seriously a next-generation G. U.
*not telling what 'GU' means in case of spoiler*

BTW though I don't read a lot of manga, I follow a lot of webtoons XDD.. but I won't write them here because they don't count as manga.

Hehe... I'm following Pandora Hearts as well. Yes! I can relate with that, and it is great that Yuki really collaborated with her in the Pandora Hearts anime project. If only the English volumes of Pandora Hearts are sold in Asia in a cheaper price, then by all means I'll get those volumes! For now, I'm just contented with my Pandora Hearts 2013 calendar and the special volume which contains the talk between Yuki and Jun as well as the official sheet of Lacie.

As for others, I'm following Naruto again since
Naruto and Kyuubi reconciled with each other and becomes a full-fledged jinchuuriki

Also following Pokemon Black/White series. This is the only manga of Pokemon I have followed so far (albeit not all chapters have been translated on the net)

Shingeki no Kyojin
Silver Spoon (aka Farmmetal Agriculturalist)
Assassination Classroom (this is awesome and people should read it)

Back