Manga(s) that you are following

Re: Re:

Lunaria77 said:
I was not talking about the adult scenes in Tenjo Tenge..the story fails there too.But you are of course free to take your own risks :plot:

As for myself,i resumed reading Tsubasa Chronicles.Now it finally ended publishing here as well (well...since last year LOL) and i have it all in library i decided to finish it.Currently at volume 14.Hubby liked the ending of it,so i guess i will like it as well. :dote:
ohh that's it.I became so curious since the anime ending was a cliff hanger.so i checked on the manga, i got bored on the scenes that i already watched in the anime.So far, it doesn't bore me.I lik the plot, especially the traditional martial arts touch. XD

Lunaria77 said:
Vampire Knight...fails a bit.It might be the fact i am not a teenager anymore..who knows. :uh..:
I'm past being a teenager too.so I don't enjoy this uber love love Vampire Knight offers to young girls (even if i was I teenager I still don't) :psst:

Daichi said:
Alphard Sokaina said:
We don't have an official translation of NANA :uh..:
Neither do we, I just buy the English one ^^;
I doubt our bookstores have it in English. But I can always go to manga sites and read it in English for free :ohoho: But I don't want :uh..:

for me...

sekirei :nosebleed:
the world that god only knows
fairy tail
puella magi kazumi magica
pandora hearts
freezing :nosebleed:
:ayashii:

Alphard Sokaina said:
Daichi said:
Alphard Sokaina said:
We don't have an official translation of NANA :uh..:
Neither do we, I just buy the English one ^^;
I doubt our bookstores have it in English. But I can always go to manga sites and read it in English for free :ohoho: But I don't want :uh..:
The fuck??
I think our bookstores in Denmark are better loaded than yours.

Also, I thin I might reveal my list of current manga and Manghwa.

Manghwa:
TRACE. (Re-reading because awesome)
Kiss Wood
Tower of God
Kubera

Manga:
Naruto
Bleach (Because it is fail to the point of weeping hillarity now.- It is "The Room of manga...)
Psycho Busters
Zettai Karen Childern
Addicted to Curry
Luck Stealer
Psychometer Eiji
Black Butler
Read or Die
Read or Dream
Needless
Azumanga Daioh (re-reading because I bought it)
NANA (re-reading and re-watching forever because awesome)
Black God (just started)
Blue paradox / angel paradox.

There. That's the one I remember on top of my head.

Daichi said:
Pontianak said:
Tower of God

Did we just become friends? :knife:
Seems that way. It is one of the most interesting Manghwa out there that frequently updates.

Just to be sure, we're talking about this one, right? I love the feel of how interesting and mysterious it is, and the art can be really nice at times.

Pontianak said:
Daichi said:
Pontianak said:
Tower of God

Did we just become friends? :knife:
Seems that way. It is one of the most interesting Manghwa out there that frequently updates.

Just to be sure, we're talking about this one, right? I love the feel of how interesting and mysterious it is, and the art can be really nice at times.

Yes, it is that one. It doesn't update on mangafox because of permission mroblems, but I think it came as far as 64 chapters on it's original site.

Daichi said:
To be honest, I don't remember when i was in a bookstore last time :ohoho: Big chains may sell manga in English too, but I don't really care since I have the Internet :sparkleguy:

Alphard Sokaina said:
Daichi said:
To be honest, I don't remember when i was in a bookstore last time :ohoho: Big chains may sell manga in English too, but I don't really care since I have the Internet :sparkleguy:

Ai Yazawa deserves the money.

Mobile Suit Gundam: The Origin :ohoho:
ecole du ciel :shy:

ジークジオン!! ジークジオン!! ジークジオン!!

Kuroko no Basuke. Only.

Japanese manga are not as awesome as they used to be now. Have the same plot, shoujo manga always have 1 unpopular girl with lots of popular boys, and the shounen manga always have 1 boy with lots of girls who are after him. Yucks.

^I agree. Only a few has a different plot but most the new mangas out are about harem/reverse harem rabu rabu all the way.

^ rabu rabu all the way :XD:

wohoho, i avoid romance manga (and anime).
manga (ongoing) i read are Kuroshitsuji and Gosick.
aaah i love Gosick! Victorique is much prettier than in anime! :shy:
(oh wait, Gosick is somehow romance too, right? but Victorique is special in many ways~)

Re:

murrue02 said:
^I agree. Only a few has a different plot but most the new mangas out are about harem/reverse harem rabu rabu all the way.

Glad to hear there's someone who agrees with me. :dote: :dote:

@felicita : I want to read Gosick too, but really lazy to read it from the beginning. Didn't watch the anime too. :cry:

Back