Manga(s) that you are following

I will start to buy WanderingtrapSon, but i never heard of the publisher... Fantagraphic.. Someone knows it?

I'm afraid of a cancellation. >_<

Am reading Kanojo wo Mamoru 51 no Houhou now, the probability of rapes after earthquakes makes me feel so disgusted that i wanna punch myself :uh..:

me: black bird, naruto, fairy tail, kekkashi, bleach, haruhi suzamiya, etc :sohappy:

as for me:
gantz, kimi no iru machi, ge-good ending, nononono, family compo, hourou musuko, kuro bara alice and some others that not so active

Aflame Inferno

I HAVE BEEN READING THIS SINCE 2007. :sohappy:

.../cough

Mostly just Seikon no Qwaser, Eden no Ori, World God Only Knows and a few other obscure ones nobody has ever heard of.

Re:

Rafael-sama said:
NANA (hiatus)
Ouran (waiting for final volume)
Evangelion (Waiting the next chapter :uh..: )
Saint Seiya G
K-ON!

Up~daaaate! :plot:

does anyone read alice in the country of hearts,fairy tail, and blood+

Re:

I'm following/bying :

Kuroshitsuji (there was a hiatus about it and i was really biased but then a friend read it and told me was good,so i bought the vol. 1 at 1 euro promotion price )

Momo-Welcome to the Worldend Garden

Nana(can't this woman design faster :TdT: No she can't.She was even hospitalized. )
Nodame Cantabile
Ouran (waiting for the last volume :knife: )
Piece
Rozen Maiden
Vampire Knight (bought this back then because of the hiatus,forgot to take it off my list,and now i am still bying it :uh..: )

I update them when i remember on MAL.

murrue02 said:
i added Tenjo Tenge on my list

My hubby read the whole thing..you might want to think about it again :XD:

Still following Yotsuba&!, i.e., waiting for the 10th volume to come out someday :ohoho:

I found One Piece Vol. 1 used and liked it, so I might end up reading some more...but I do find the pacing of the stories a little awkward sometimes, so I don't know if I'll buy any of the others.

That's it so far :XD:

Re: Re:

Lunaria77 said:
Nana(can't this woman design faster :TdT: No she can't.She was even hospitalized. )

I've read only 8 volumes. The others are not translated to Russian, or the translation is very poor. And for some reason I don't want to read it in English :blood:

Alphard Sokaina said:
Lunaria77 said:

I've read only 8 volumes. The others are not translated to Russian, or the translation is very poor. And for some reason I don't want to read it in English :blood:

I read everything in Italian too :uh..: the translation is so much better than the english one. And i mean the official translations,not the fans'. I buy all my manga,because i like the feeling of the ''book'' in my hands,and because my eyes suffer if i read on my laptop :uh..:

Lunaria77 said:
I read everything in Italian too :uh..: the translation is so much better than the english one. And i mean the official translations,not the fans'. I buy all my manga,because i like the feeling of the ''book'' in my hands,and because my eyes suffer if i read on my laptop :uh..:
We don't have an official translation of NANA :uh..:

Lunaria77 said:
Vampire Knight (bought this back then because of the hiatus,forgot to take it off my list,and now i am still bying it :uh..: )
Is Vampire Knight not boring? i resumed watching the anime last weekend.now i'm on Guilty.it's quite okie.

murrue02 said:

My hubby read the whole thing..you might want to think about it again :XD:[/quote]
hey sissy, I'm on chapter 75 now.you're too late. :XD: but yeah, there are. . .you know scenes for adults, but i got used to it and still continued reading the manga.

murrue02 said:
Lunaria77 said:
Is Vampire Knight not boring? i resumed watching the anime last weekend.now i'm on Guilty.it's quite okie.

murrue02 said:

My hubby read the whole thing..you might want to think about it again :XD:
hey sissy, I'm on chapter 75 now.you're too late. :XD: but yeah, there are. . .you know scenes for adults, but i got used to it and still continued reading the manga. [/quote][/quote]

Vampire Knight...fails a bit.It might be the fact i am not a teenager anymore..who knows. :uh..:

I was not talking about the adult scenes in Tenjo Tenge..the story fails there too.But you are of course free to take your own risks :plot:

As for myself,i resumed reading Tsubasa Chronicles.Now it finally ended publishing here as well (well...since last year LOL) and i have it all in library i decided to finish it.Currently at volume 14.Hubby liked the ending of it,so i guess i will like it as well. :dote:

Alphard Sokaina said:
Lunaria77 said:
We don't have an official translation of NANA :uh..:

Neither do we, I just buy the English one ^^;

Back