MadokaMagica Side Story: Magia Record (mobile game) - TV anime [Takumi Ozawa OST / ClariS/Trysail ED/OP]

@george1234 Didn't I told you from SAO thread Kajiura is unlikely to be in Magia Record yet you always say things to prove she would be the composer lols. And Claris and Trysail is predictable. She COULD BE composing for Claris(albeit a pretty low chance) I'm telling it now :ohoho:

Can we move this now to Otakuland? :bye:

Edit: OK wait. I'm retracting my statement on low chance Kajiura will compose for Claris. I'm confident she will be doing the ED. Remember when ASCA was announced w/ no announced title song? Same with Aimer from HF1? Artists always show new title song when announced and Kajiura song always delay. And Claris as ED not showing in the PV is suspicious.

Edit: I'm confused lol. https://www.animenewsnetwork.com/ne...elay-more-cast-and-staff-song-artists/.150862
It says Claris for ED but the announcement twitter said they will perform OP https://twitter.com/pkjd8I8/status/1170631623705952261
Edit2 : https://twitter.com/magireco/status/1170653003881172993 Claris ED sorry :bow: Still I believe we will get Kajiura for ED since they haven't drop the title song already

Last edited by a moderator:
I think Takumi Ozawa's a very smart choice for a show in the same universe as Kajiura. :)
I really like her soundtracks when she's got some budget so fingers crossed.

For those who don't know her, definitely give Ookamikakushi and Divine Gate a listen. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
@george1234 Didn't I told you from SAO thread Kajiura is unlikely to be in Magia Record yet you always say things to prove she would be the composer lols. And Claris and Trysail is predictable. She COULD BE composing for Claris(albeit a pretty low chance) I'm telling it now :ohoho:

Can we move this now to Otakuland? :bye:

- If you re so convinced that Kajiura will do the ED (unlikely since she could ve' composed one of the 3 songs from Claris for the TV anime or the movies, before, and she didnt) lets wait until who makes it is announced, and then move the thread.

You had no points as to why they wouldnt pick Kajiura, apart from it being and alternate universe, and your guess that they would import the composers from the game was proven wrong :P

@grunty: I agree, but i still liked Ookami more than Divine gate :) lets see what she'll make now.

Can you please check your PMs ? I really need help on the chorus bgms from sao ost 3.

- If you re so convinced that Kajiura will do the ED (unlikely since she could ve' composed one of the 3 songs from Claris for the TV anime or the movies, before, and she didnt) lets wait until who makes it is announced, and then move the thread.

I already said why I think Kajiura will do the ED, not bec. of the previous movies not doing Claris song. The title song not dropping is the pattern for Kajiura doing it. That's it. I could be wrong but as I said, high possibility :glasses:

You had "NO" points as to why they wouldnt pick Kajiura, apart from it being and alternate universe, and your guess that they would import the composers from the game was proven wrong :P

You already answered why I didn't think she would be but you said no. OK.
And I said picking the game composr before is "Probably". :...:

I already said why I think Kajiura will do the ED, not bec. of the previous movies not doing Claris song. The title song not dropping is the pattern for Kajiura doing it. That's it. I could be wrong but as I said, high possibility :glasses:
But is it a pattern on shows that she's not composing for? :P

@george1234 I can't really do much about that.

Anyhow, like I said - I'm quite happy with this composer news. I'm happy to see her get another anime and she's a very good pick for this side story to Madoka. More likely than not Kajiura will return for the main story continuation that they keep teasing. (Maybe some announcements at the end of Magia Record? Hmmmm?)

But is it a pattern on shows that she's not composing for? :P

I haven't watch anime that much nowadays but whenever they announced OP/ED Artists for upcoming shows, they will drop the title song of the said news. I'm just assuming tho.

But you guys could clown me on Pripri then since Kajiura will be there since no more Magia Record. :XD:

Edit: But if she be doing songs for many sony artists now, Can I hope for Elisa with Kajiura plss?? :plz:

Not gonna lie, I'm really disappointed that Kajiura won't be doing it. I still think the OST for the series was one of the very best she's ever done so I had been crossing my fingers all this time for her doing it since the first news about this spin-off came out.:cry:

I heard SHAFT is not doing good right now(animators leaving) so RIP Zaregoto and Madoka?

^ How is that possible ? They have been doing so many projects lately compared to pre-madoka. Maybe bad working conditions ?

Some of their staff went to Fire Force animu(David Pro) AFAIK. Mostly I'm reading some comments from MAL and ANN but I don't see the reason why they leaving :confu:

It's a (shitty) spin-off so it's not surprising they didn't get Kajiura. I'mma pass on the show, but I'm interested in Ozawa's ost.

More likely than not Kajiura will return for the main story continuation that they keep teasing. (Maybe some announcements at the end of Magia Record? Hmmmm?)
This.

really hoped they’d get Kajiura to compose...I don’t exactly mind Ozawa, she’s swell, but imo Kajiura’s ost was a HUGE part of the original series’ charm.
Fingers crossed for an insert song at the very least

Last edited:
It could mean many different things tho:
What you said is possible. Maybe she also means that since Kajiura is the previous composer on the main animu, she feels honored to compose along side her(Like how the madoka stage-play and el melloi stage play composers also mentioned Kajiura). And well...could also be guest composer(or be the composer of the ED perhaps?). Waiting is painful.... :wai:

Back