Madoka Magica MUSIC COLLECTION

thank you so much yuki.n! :sohappy:

so it was this one she had missed the train for, I thought it was FZ or SAO :XD:

Im also glad they re-released the music because the bundling with BD was complete thiefery from Sony's side.

Last edited:
so it was this one she had missed the train for, I thought it was FZ or SAO :XD:

Reminds me of the time she said she was on the train, and had thought of a melody but she didn't have sheet paper, so she concentrated so she wouldn't forget it. But then she saw a billboard with some weird combination of food, and she was all "What? those two don't mix well...", and then she forgot the melody. Finally, she said that since food made her forget the melody, it must not have been a very good melody.

^Lol I can just picture that. That sounds like something I would do. Yuki you continue to amaze me.

When I got Madoka's script again I started reading it in the train...

probably without "again" since to have this kind of reaction she probably hadnt read about it before, and then she says that she was receiving other things except the script till then.

I also think I'm happy that these musics were released again on a CD this time.

maybe > 'on one CD/single release' since previously they were only released as bonus of the osts.

Back