Release Country : Japan
Format : CD

【収録曲】
◆オープニングテーマ
「コネクト」ClariS

◆エンディングテーマ
「Magia」Kalafina

◆TVシリーズ全劇伴
Blu-ray & DVD2巻、4巻、6巻の完全生産限定版に付属するオリジナルサウンドトラックCD vol.1~3に収録された劇伴に加え、梶浦由記による新規書き下ろし楽曲を収録

◆キャラクターソング
「また あした」 歌:鹿目まどか(悠木碧)
※Blu-ray & DVD第1巻特典CD収録
「and I'm home」 歌:美樹さやか(喜多村英梨)&佐倉杏子(野中藍)
※Blu-ray & DVD第5巻特典CD収録

◆アニメーション制作:シャフト 描き下ろしジャケット

Blu-ray & DVD2巻、4巻、6巻の完全生産限定版に付属するオリジナルサウンドトラックCD vol.1~3に収録された劇伴に加え、梶浦由記による新規書き下ろし楽曲を収録

In addition to the play together was recorded in vol.1 ~ 3 Original Soundtrack CD that came with the Limited Edition Blu-ray & DVD2 winding, four volumes, of six volumes, I record music newly written novel by Yuki Kajiura

Cool. Some rearrangements would be nice too, like using the live arrangement for Sis Puella Magica.

Re: Madoka Magica MUSIC COLLETCTION

^Wait, so does that mean there's going to be new Yuki music, or is that going to be the new soundtrack (from movie 3 that we will have to wait for together with the movie)? Would be awesome except I already have all 3 osts from the show.

I'm pretty sure this will be only covering the TV series like it says in the announcement. Gotta have that extra CD for the movie Blu-Ray.

^ Yes, it will have only the TV anime musics, maybe a bit arranged like we got them in KnK collection + maybe some that werent used in the show (because I cant imagine that Yuki wrote new tracks exclusively for this release)

The ost for the Rebellion movie will defitely get released along with the movie's BD or DVD in 1 year or so.

^ so does this mean an extra soundtrack CD that you can only get with some video collection?

[edit]

I just looked at the link and it is for a 2 CD set released on 25 December 2013.

Now if we could only get these other soundtracks that have previously only been available with limited edition anime releases...

Since I can't play JP or US Blu-Rays and we never got any special edition of PMMM over here, this makes me immensely happy as I've wanted the OST's since I watched the show. Not only that, but coming out on the 25th of December? Best birthday present ever.

Interested to see what this new music is too. Still, December is getting increasingly expensive for me. This is something I can't miss, though.

Hope we're getting the unreleased tracks.
Only one comes to mind (Sis Puella Magica instr ver.) but I'm sure there are more?

It's annoying that they're releasing this only 2 years after all that craze. This probably would have broken all sales records for OSTs if they released in 2011. The craze has died down somewhat, Aniplex. You totally blew it.

@season: If you have a laptop that can play blu-rays I am sure there is something you can download to make it play Japanese ones, like I did for mine, but I just have a dvd drive. There might be something out there though.

Yeah... I think I'll wait awhile. Even though I got the KnK collection one, I like the individual songs. But thanks for clearing that up. (Will be waiting for the other movie soundtrack)

Re:

Kugayama said:
^ so does this mean an extra soundtrack CD that you can only get with some video collection?

[edit]

I just looked at the link and it is for a 2 CD set released on 25 December 2013.

Now if we could only get these other soundtracks that have previously only been available with limited edition anime releases...

The Rebellion movie ost will come out as bonus along with the movie's BD/DVD like the KnK movies did.

the music collection is going to included all 3 soundtrack of the TV anime + a few unreleased bgm + OP/ED (Connect/Magia) + 2 character songs.

Liana_Ilia said:
@season: If you have a laptop that can play blu-rays I am sure there is something you can download to make it play Japanese ones, like I did for mine, but I just have a dvd drive. There might be something out there though.

Yeah... I think I'll wait awhile. Even though I got the KnK collection one, I like the individual songs. But thanks for clearing that up. (Will be waiting for the other movie soundtrack)

There's probably something around, but I recently got a new laptop and it doesn't have a BD drive (I use a PS3 for that) so no help for now at least. One of my friends got an import copy of Kuragehime from America and that's confirmed to not work on my PS3.

Plus this collection seems to come with And I'm Home :sohappy: . I love that thing.

I wonder if there will be a studio recording of the extended "Credens Justitiam", because so far it's been only performed at concerts.

^Really? An extended version? Awesome! I also want the orchestral version, since I thought that was quite good. At least in my opinion. :dote:

Liana_Ilia said:
^Really? An extended version? Awesome! I also want the orchestral version, since I thought that was quite good. At least in my opinion. :dote:

It's not confirmed. I was just wondering if it's going to be included. Didn't know there was an orchestrated version.

Liana_Ilia said:
^Yeah, the one where the choir sings it. I thought it was good.

The only choir version I heard was that little clip during the recent nico live segment.

Back