Live Album「Kalafina LIVE TOUR 2014」 at Tokyo International Forum Hall A

No, I mean the quantity of this release will be limited so they will not allow you to order it anymore once it runs out. Hence, the "if you really want it buy it asap" comment.

Regarding the high-res, from the way they worded it I don't think it will be released in physical format …..and usually isn't it better quality than in CDs? So I'm thinking digital distribution...

George, the CD will run out, not the digital one

Last edited by a moderator:
Digital only might as well be sold out when it comes to spending money :ohoho:.

The wording makes me think the same as shiro, that the physical release is limited, I guess like how Heavenly Blue was as a single. I've put in an order on amazon.jp anyway, I need this.

Thanks George. By the sounds of things, I'll definitely wait until there are more details then! It's still clear as mud I'm afraid (not your fault; it's just the wording, or lack of, in their announcement).

On Sony's shop there is a disclaimer thing which says 在庫がなくなり次第終了となります。お早めにお買い求め下さい。which is basically "while supplies last. please buy as soon as possible." so yeah….

http://listenmusic.jp/store/musicnews/100113.htm

デビュー8周年を迎えるKalafinaのライブ音源が限定リリース

extention.jpg
glass.gif

デビュー8周年記念でライブ音源を限定リリースするKalafina
女性3人組ボーカルユニット“Kalafina”のライブ盤『Kalafina 8th Anniversary Special products The Live Album「Kalafina LIVE TOUR 2014」 at 東京国際フォーラム ホールA』が、2016年1月20日にリリースされることが明らかになった。

2016年の1月でデビュー8周年を迎えることを記念してリリースされる今作には、2014年11月1日(土)東京国際フォーラム ホールAで行われたライブの音源をCD2枚にわたって収録。公演自体を観られなかったファンが多いことや、Kalafinaが1公演のライブ音源を商品化するのは今回が初めてということで、音で勝負するKalafinaのライブを感じる事のできるCDとして注目を集めそうだ。収録内容は下記の通り。

<収録曲>
M-01. dolce
M-02. adore
M-03. 屋根の向こうに
M-04. I have a dream
M-05. storia
M-06. うつくしさ
M-07. red moon
M-08. Magia[quattro]
M-09. to the beginning
M-10. seventh heaven
M-11. snow falling
M-12. 追憶
M-13. obbligato
M-14. consolation
M-15. ひかりふる
M-16. 君の銀の庭
M-17. misterioso
M-18. believe
M-19.音楽
M-20. heavenly
M-21. アレルヤ

なお、今作は8周年記念プロダクツということで、前作までのオリジナルプロダクツでリリースとなっていたアナログ盤同様、完全生産限定盤という形態になるので、気になる人は早めのチェックをお忘れなく。また、Kalafina初のライブ音源の配信もハイレゾ限定で行われるとのこと。さらなる詳細やライブ情報等については、公式サイト(http://www.kalafina.jp)をチェックしよう。

listenmusic - (2015-11-18 12:45)

Kalafinaのプロフィール...

Just placed my pre-order this morning. Hope I don't end up cancelling it again like I did with FotW. Still heartbroken over that, although I've already had the songs from iTunes. I think there should be no problem as long as school won't be too much of an ass over expenses for various subjects. I've finally gained better control of my spending behavior, anyway :w00t:

Pre-ordered as well! I like live CDs more than DVDs as I can enjoy them more easily (just need a CD player which is pretty much everywhere now) so I could not avoid it. And chose registered airmail this time...

Btw, would this performance of アレルヤ be the same one where Wakana starts crying in the second chorus?

@Spirica Rose Thanks! I had watched it before this was announced, and I remember thinking "Where did Wakana go?" I hadn't realized she was crying because I guess I was listening to it while doing something else. Now paying attention to the video, I see that Keiko put her arm around Waka. It also seems Hikaru might have done a "Alelluia, haaaa~" before she same in with "chiisana inochi wo", but that may have been my imagination or chorus. Now it make me wonder if there are any other times someone had cried on stage, whether Kala, FJ, or another YK-related performance...

Poor Wakana... :touched:

Last edited by a moderator:
Pre-ordered as well! I like live CDs more than DVDs as I can enjoy them more easily (just need a CD player which is pretty much everywhere now) so I could not avoid it. And chose registered airmail this time...

Same! I like having the CDs for when I have to drive anywhere in my car. Also at work and whenever I'm writing.

I'm also excited to hear what the strings and acoustic versions sound like. I love being able to hear alternate versions of the same songs.

Well, Alleuia already included accoustinc versions of SH and SF. I have the feeling they're the same arrangements.

Oh wow, I didn't know that. For the longest time I thought that singles were just that, single songs, so I'm still getting surprised by what's on several of them.

That's a shame then. They did a concert with just acoustic songs once, didn't they? (I think it's where the acoustic Sprinter on the 5th Anniversary CD comes from.) It'd be nice if they could release different songs instead of ones that are already on disc.

(I still just put my pre-order in now though. I love live CDs!)

I wish they would release a BD (even if it's a short LE BD like those on the album or single releases) with the acoustic arrangements. Sprinter in particular was amazing, while the rest that they released on the Alleluia BD were kinda meh, since we already had a Kimi ga Hikari acoustic version (in re/oblivious) and Wakana's vocals during that live sounded very, very weak. I would love to hear an acoustic version of Hikari no Senritsu (with a slower tempo, preferably), oblivious, red moon, and ring your bell, but the chances of SMJ releasing performances of their acoustic lives is so little.

Back