Live Album「Kalafina LIVE TOUR 2014」 at Tokyo International Forum Hall A

S

sprinterXkyrie

http://lineblog.me/kalafina/archives/48001776.html

Kalafina 8周年記念プロダクツ
「Kalafina 8th Anniversary Special products The Live Album「Kalafina LIVE TOUR 2014」 at 東京国際フォーラム ホールA 」
2016年1月20日(水)完全生産限定盤でリリース決定!

2016 年1月23日のデビュー8周年を記念して2014年11月1日(土)に東京国際フォーラムホールAで行われた「Kalafina LIVE TOUR 2014」の音源をCD 2枚組としてのリリースが決定しました! 完全生産限定盤でのリリースとなります。又、ハイレゾ限定でKalafina初のライブ音源の配信も同日からスタートします。

商品詳細
「Kalafina 8th Anniversary Special products The Live Album「Kalafina LIVE TOUR 2014」 at 東京国際フォーラム ホールA 」
・SECL1833~1834 税込¥3,400 
※完全生産限定盤のみ
http://www.sonymusicshop.jp/m/item/itemShw.php?site=S&cd=SECL-1833

【収録曲】
M-01. dolce
M-02. adore
M-03. 屋根の向こうに
M-04. I have a dream
M-05. storia
M-06. うつくしさ
M-07. red moon
M-08. Magia[quattro]
M-09. to the beginning
M-10. seventh heaven
M-11. snow falling
M-12. 追憶
M-13. obbligato
M-14. consolation
M-15. ひかりふる
M-16. 君の銀の庭
M-17. misterioso
M-18. believe
M-19. 音楽
M-20. heavenly
M-21. アレルヤ

^ If i'm not mistaken, they've only released blurays for their album title tours, no? Plus, aside from a few of the tracks it's not like we haven't seen/heard the songs live before.

I am kind of interested …. however, personally I don't care for a couple of the songs but will probably end up purchasing this anyway since I am an album buyer. and I love live albums, haha.

edit: oh and I forgot, if I'm not reading incorrectly, it says there will be a high-res version too.

Last edited by a moderator:
I hope this has some good bonus features/first press because this doesn't appeal to me much. Dolce and tsuioku are the only 2 songs we haven't heard/seen live in some capacity and the rest of the setlist is kinda okay, but ugh HB and Believe (I'm kinda just burnt out by them at this point tbh).

Watch as I at least contemplate buying it anyway.

I'd love to hear a decent live audio of Yane no Mukou ni and Tsuioku as well :)
Iirc, Wakana cried during a performance of Alleluia on the same tour, was that in Tokyo?

Wow! I've thought about it recently but it's so fast! I've thought: maybe on the 9th anniversary or 10th... Yane no mukou ni, tsuioku live! I want to hear it. And the moving alleluia... Yes, it's great idea!!!

Omg I totally forgot that this live had strings in it! I hope that are more audible than in budokan though...

Isnt it weird they have anniversary every year that it durates during the whole said year ? lool

I'm sure it was mentioned in an interview something about that, that the 5th anniversary was the big one and since then they were going to celebrate continued existence each year for some particular reason, I forget what that reason was.

Hmm, something about that wording makes it seem like an exclusive, but I'm not sure. I'm pretty certain it's a limited release though.

^ There is an asterisk in the announcement sayin that the Hi-Res audio will be only in the LE, so the Regular will probably not be limited press.

Does it release on January 20 or 23 ? announcement is confusing.

Last edited:
The info I got has this passage 'It was announced that Kalafina will release a new Live Album「Kalafina LIVE TOUR 2014」 at Tokyo International Forum Hall A (東京国際フォーラム ホールA) 」and it will be released as a special product for Kalafina 8th Anniversary lives 2016 (limited edition only with 2 discs).'

I don't know how legit that is, but that last part to me seems to indicate it's just a LE and nothing else. I can't see any evidence of any release on the Sony official store except for the LE either, so maybe that's it.

Also the butchered translation of the update on the offical Blog brings back 'January 20 (Wed) Limited Edition with the release decision! 2016 January 23, 2016 sound source! the release of as a two-CD set was decided full production of the commemoration of the eighth anniversary debut have been carried out November 1, 2014 to Saturday, at the Tokyo International Forum Hall A, "Kalafina LIVE TOUR 2014" It will be released in the Limited Edition.'

World like "special" and "anniversary" are for marketing purposes, like the "special final" they do at the end of their tours, which are 90% same as any other of their concert on the respective tour XD. I take them with a grain of salt. So we just need to wait for a confirmation from someone who know japanese

The release is January 20th
January 23rd is referring to their 8th year since debuting.

Btw it does not say in the asterisk that the high res will be in the LE only
The only thing said about the high-res version is that (distribution?) will start on the same day

Also, yes it is a limited release, in the sense that if you want it then try to get it as soon as possible because when they are gone, there will be no 2nd pressing (if that makes any sense lol) is that what limited release is? idk ….
but please correct me if I'm wrong orz

Last edited by a moderator:
This sounds like good news (an album buyer here too). The setlist looks pretty nice - some b-sides represented, plus Alleluia.

I'm just a bit curious about what "hi res" means...standard CD audio is pretty good already (as long as it's not given the Loudness War mastering that's commonplace these days...:glower:) so the snobbish audiophile in me is cynical about whether there'll be any noticeable difference. Otherwise, I'll just get the standard edition!

I was about to ask why they aren't doing a vinyl edition this time, but looking at the length of the setlist, it would need to be a triple or even quadruple disc album! :XD:

Back