Lets post some funny pics

Not a "funny" pic, just the real-life versus anime version...

Akihabara station sign in real life and on Steins Gate:

64851.img.jpg

Re:

Kugayama said:
Not a "funny" pic, just the real-life versus anime version...

Akihabara station sign in real life and on Steins Gate:

64851.img.jpg
LOL where is this from??

^ Left picture is one I took when I was there in August 2011, and right picture is from a youtube clip of Hacking To The Gate (sadly since taken down). Kanako Ito was amazing in concert. (Coincidentally I met someone else last night also named Kanako Ito (-:).

airdancer+4.jpg

Not many will know the meaning behind this one....but here's a clue: There are three of them on the same stage/platform/frame/picture/thing... :psst:

:omg:
If I'm not mistaken, isn't that a reference to our three divine utahimes' style of dancing?

:knife: :XD:

Whilst where on this topic, in all seriousness, I don't mean to be rude but will SOMEBODY AT SONY PLEASE FIRE THE GODDAMN CHOREOGRAPHER :anger: :bloodlust:

The comparison is pretty funny, though :XD: :XD:

Re:

Cerise said:
:omg:
If I'm not mistaken, isn't that a reference to our three divine utahimes' style of dancing?

:knife: :XD:

Whilst where on this topic, in all seriousness, I don't mean to be rude but will SOMEBODY AT SONY PLEASE FIRE THE GODDAMN CHOREOGRAPHER :anger: :bloodlust:

The comparison is pretty funny, though :XD: :XD:

:XD: :XD:

:psst:

^He's got the wrong phone! It should be a Motorola (here in Brazil, six years ago or so, there's been about three or four cases of Motorola cell phones exploding. Me and my friends joked a lot about it - but currently, my cell phone is a Motorola...
5a6157d0.gif
:omg: :ohoho: )

Back