Lets post some funny pics

1162261_700b.jpg

OMFG Bwahaha the astronaut and magician :XD: I love how the army man is the only one with arms :ohoho:
btw, Zoa, your new avatar is :nosebleed:

^^saw that one yesterday ahahaha

anyway, as an undergraduate engineering student, that will hold true except for my two lazy [am so sorry but that's how i see them] equally intelligent [yes, srsly. they need not study to pass an exam T/N: to passed] housemates... who sleeps more than 14 hours a day.
(omg look at my bad english... vacation also puts me brain in vacation mode)

Im an Engineering Student, and I often do it in class. Its often that im not even realized that i fell asleep while still sitting up right :sparkleguy:

all i know when i awake was the clock arrow already gone quiet far while i only fell it was only few seconds ago, since i dint realize i fell asleep. :hero:

Re:

afterstory said:

MADonald's creepy... I hate clowns :omg: :omg:

Anyway, I was watching on nickelodeon last night and saw this angry bird animation... and something that will come soon, they say.
A movie? ahahaha Interesting.

@zoa: what kind [or type? ahahah] of engineer?
Oh I fell asleep in class once during exams :omg: :omg:
Pulled an all-nighter and I manage to [somewhat] finishd the exam hald the sked... and boom. I fell asleep with the remaining time...

this angry birds animation!? :confu: that's a painting by mohamed rauf from India, but if they're gonna make it a movie it'll be interesting too :stars:
btw i found this :XD:
RAPRG.jpg

no not the painting :XD:
but that painting's cool
somehow, the red and the black one resembled the the characters from the game :XD:

just related that one to this

I'm an Engineering student too, but I think the what the picture meant was Engineering students study too much that they end up sleeping on their study tables. :XD:

Back