Do you like Lady Gaga?

• Yes!

Votes: 4 26.7%
  • Yes!

Votes: 8 53.3%
  • Yes!

Votes: 3 20.0%

• Total voters
:XD: Oh, Lady Gaga. She's such a wild spirit! Just look at her music videos :XD: I personally have nothing against her. She seems to be very very popular with High School kids nowadays ^_^; It brings people together, just like how Kajiura Yuki brought us Canta-Per-Me members together!! :shy: :shy: :shy:

Re:

Daichi said:
Lady GaGa = Almost equal to Kajiura

depends on how you see it.

Musically, they are different. they have different style.
And gaga is much more international famous than Yuki.

:ohnoes:

:imdead:

I can't help it...the smilies express what i feel better than words... :XD:

:nophoto:
It's lady Gaga/ Stefani Joanne Angelina Germanotta

is this true!? o.O haha! yeah!!
:TdT:

thanks yo Lady Gaga... some female artist is getting "gaga" too :plot:

[edit]

Omg is that GAGA when she is not crazy? :uh..:

she is ... :nosebleed: :nosebleed:

who is lady gaga? i often hear this name,a female singer?
i know a song named radio gaga.

Re:

WTH!!! her music vid of her song called "alejandro".. :blood:
who already watched it?? its really creepy!!

ahh... btw, at around 8:15 i think... one of the dancers laughed.. >:)

Kowz said:
That's her PRE-GAGA phase.

lolz! nice one!! :P :ohoho:

Alejandro music video is... boring. Visually it is quite stunning so as a photoshoot most of the shots would be pretty amazing, but as a music video the shit is just boring and the editing has nothing to do with the music at all. And the extended version of the song? My dear... Was that a joke?

Seriously, it should get back to the editing room and get recut to the album version of the song rather than this ridiculous extended version.

1. I really kinda like her. She has some pretty catchy songs, i'll give you that. + the fact that's she's openly fascinated by sexuality in all its forms.

2. Grunty said it already so marvelously i can't even begin to imagine how i would change the statement. I'm REALLY not a fan of her latest thing Alejandro... it's just kinda lame.

I also have a "big" wallpaper of her wearing the cigarette glasses from Telephone. Now THAT one i like.

Back