Do you like Lady Gaga?

• Yes!

Votes: 4 26.7%
  • Yes!

Votes: 8 53.3%
  • Yes!

Votes: 3 20.0%

• Total voters
yeah, a certain attention seeker has decided to seek some attention :XD: please ignore any more of these if they appear

Kowz may spam until I get tired of looking at his avi (which is not due very soon) :XD:
As to Lady Gaga... pretty indifferent to her, sorry.

Kowz didn't create the thread.

It was created by a now non-existent user.

Oh wow.

Well, i like the part where she sings "OoOOoOoOoOOooh caught in bad romance"

And the other day i heard one of her pre-Lady Gaga songs, it was actually pretty good.

Lady Gaga is good, but I only like her Bad Romance and Paparazzi yet. I still prefer my Madonna as the queen of pop :plot:

Bad Romance and Paparazzi and others, too lazy to liste them down.

i like
~bad romance
~poker face
~just dance
~telephone
and more music will follow.. :plot:

:cheer: lady gaga!! :cheer:

I liked ''Bad Romance'' and ''Telephone ft. Beyoncè''. I liked the second one way more because of Beyoncè.I don't like Gaga's vocals much :3
I looped them in Xmas but after they became boring :XD:

haha Gaga is cool in my book but...I made a pact to reject from american music so I don't listen to her.

The only english song I've listened to is Leona Lewis My Hands but it has a tie-in with FF 13 so its an exception :shy:

I think she is awesome though...although I hate it when anyone does something wacky or different and someone says "OMG! Their copying Gaga's style." Like on Ayu's new videos....its like no gaga didn't invent avant garde designs or theatre of the abusurd...she just uses it to distinguish herself from twots like Kesha.

haha Gaga is cool in my book but...I made a pact to reject from american music so I don't listen to her

Yes, I made that same pact.
:glower:

Despite Lady Gaga being a so-called revolution, her actual music isn't unique or really special, IMO she's just famous for her eccentric wardrobe. and for being a man. I've only listened to Poker Face, Just Dance, and Bad Romance, but I remember reading some article saying how two of her songs got on some list for "Worst Romance Songs of 2009" or something. Worst being, detrimental for teens.

Back