Keiko's solo debut (after 2020)

I like Akane, Tameiki no Kieru Machi, and Inochi no Hana. Akane and Inochi especially remind me a lot of Mika Nakashima.

Track list for the Live:

01: Be Yourself
02: Michite Hakakeru (New Song)
03: Hajimari wa
04: Tameiki no Kieru Machi
05: Ray
06: Yūgao
07: Akane
08: To The Beginning (With May’n!)
09: Graphite/Diamond (With May’n, one of her songs.)
10: Waratte Yaru (New Song)
11: End Roll
12: Change The World’s Color
13: Nanairo no Finale
ENCORE
14: Angels We Have Heard On High (Cover)
15: Inochi no Hana

Where? I hope you don't mean the kajiurago cuz that sounds like a vocaloid.

New Keiko song~
https://www.bilibili.com/video/BV15X4y1u72Y/?spm_id_from=333.788.recommend_more_video.0

Ooooooh-kay I know I’m about to adore the studio release of this because call me what you want but I just need a little itty BIT of backing vocals and though I was certainly interested by the chorus, I must admit that I was definitely caught most by the bridge.

Still not into this hair but I’ll just pray for her on that one.

I absolutely loathe Mayn's voice and she sucked in the performance but she did something I wish Wakana did when she was with Kalafina: use falsetto in the refrain's high notes.
Yeah, May'n as main vocal for to the beginning was a bad choice, let's just put it straight.

I actually didn't like the refrain high notes as falsetto, and the notes themselves aren't actually that high anyway (hikari ga, hajimari e to) - high C and C#. If anything, they're low for a soprano falsetto, and Wakana's falsetto is likely not thick enough for it to be audible over Hikaru's low harmony.

Ttb just makes me miss Kalafina even more. You can really hear how empty it sounds compared to the 3-part harmony (yes, even for their unedited lives).

Mayn sang the wrong lyrics on the first chorus too lol

Yeah, May'n as main vocal for to the beginning was a bad choice, let's just put it straight.

I actually didn't like the refrain high notes as falsetto, and the notes themselves aren't actually that high anyway (hikari ga, hajimari e to) - high C and C#. If anything, they're low for a soprano falsetto, and Wakana's falsetto is likely not thick enough for it to be audible over Hikaru's low harmony.

Ttb just makes me miss Kalafina even more. You can really hear how empty it sounds compared to the 3-part harmony (yes, even for their unedited lives).

The thing is on unedited ttb lives Wakana's strain when singing those notes were really prominent and her voice sounded thin that using falsetto might be not much of a difference and certainly is smoother on the ears...

I mean of all their songs why to the beginning tho...

Btw the kajiurago sounds kinda like Yuriko or Kajiura, probably from the original demo track?

The thing is on unedited ttb lives Wakana's strain when singing those notes were really prominent and her voice sounded thin that using falsetto might be not much of a difference and certainly is smoother on the ears...
Pretty much what I was going to say. Adding to that, she still struggled at the 10th anniversary concert, so it's not something that eventually went away. Plus her falsetto in "shinjitte" is perfectly audible.

Ooooooh-kay I know I’m about to adore the studio release of this because call me what you want but I just need a little itty BIT of backing vocals and though I was certainly interested by the chorus, I must admit that I was definitely caught most by the bridge.

Still not into this hair but I’ll just pray for her on that one.

Returned from a third listen after a full 24 hours to admit that I am fully drawn into the entire aesthetic of “Michite wa Kakeru”.

Back