Keiko's solo debut (after 2020)

Hime_Wakana

I have reached Yuki nirvana
"Melody Nail" the nail studio where Keiko usually goes, shared this twitt that talks about her solo debut: https://twitter.com/zyutarou_komcom/status/1250482997968531457
The release date should be in may and under the label "Avex".
The songs should be two with these titles "命の花 "("Inochi no hana") and "Be Yourself".
She wrote the lyrics of the first song!!

tumblr_3c994b9a02f0eff9ce81422d322b2579_118f8ba2_1280.jpg

Yaaaaaaaaaay so exciteddddd

Last edited:
Intadasting. I wonder what genre(s) of music she'll be focusing on.
And I wonder if Kajiura will write stuff for her, considering what she said in her YKLive interview.

The problem lies if her contract restricts her as FJ or Avex will just be the publisher
I think Tristone is the publisher, and Avex the management company.
Well, hopefully they don't restrict her activities, or block potential future YKLive/FJ releases.
And hopefully her music is good, hue. It would be a shame if the only non-bogged ex-Kalafina had bad music.

I think Tristone is the publisher, and Avex the management company.
Well, hopefully they don't restrict her activities, or block potential future YKLive/FJ releases.
And hopefully her music is good, hue. It would be a shame if the only non-bogged ex-Kalafina had bad music.
Anyway, I think she will not sign up with them if will hinder her... but let's see....

I also hope that Kajiura even composes one...

WOOOOOO !!!!!!

I doubt she would sign any deal that would restrict her doing other projects.

The Font.... Very 1920's

Not so much hideous but a no for personal first choice . . . . At the very least, I’d have done white with black outline . . . I also have to admit, I miss her old hair.

Last edited:
Thats exciting. So now all YK's vocalists have solo career (which means the theories about Kalafina reunion disappear). I think her contract will be similar to the others who are also working with Kajiura. Out of the ones with solo career only Wakana seems to be blocked from being with Kajiura. The description of the video pretty much confirms that Keiko isnt blocked from working with Kajiura because if she was they wouldnt mention the name "Yuki Kajiura" there.

That font reminds me of fashion magazine fonts, and the comment video photoshooting too.

Also i wonder if the bgm in the comment video is karaoke for one of the new songs.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200416-082242.png
    Screenshot_20200416-082242.png
    155.1 KB · Views: 413
Last edited:
Not so much hideous but a no for personal first choice . . . . At the very least, I’d have done white with black outline . . . I also have to admit, I miss her old hair.
Yea... I don't know about you all but if I didn't know this was Keiko in that ?main? promo photo, I'd probably not have guessed it...

PS.

Dear Avex,
the website looks like shite and doesn't work properly on my android. Please do better.

Love,
grunty

Am I the only person who likes the font, which reminds me of 1920s art deco? I hope she has some decent songwriters/producers working with her.

Back