Keiko's solo debut (after 2020)

Thats exciting. So now all YK's vocalists have solo career (which means the theories about Kalafina reunion disappear). I think her contract will be similar to the others who are also working with Kajiura. Out of the ones with solo career only Wakana seems to be blocked from being with Kajiura. The description of the video pretty much confirms that Keiko isnt blocked from working with Kajiura because if she was they wouldnt mention the name "Yuki Kajiura" there.

That font reminds me of fashion magazine fonts, and the comment video photoshooting too.

Also i wonder if the bgm in the comment video is karaoke for one of the new songs.
Wakana mentioned Yuki Kajiura during her VOICE live tour, iirc. I think before she sang Mizu no Akashi or something.

I'm wondering:
Due to their close friendship, will people working with Hikaru be working with Keiko ?
and:
Being with AVEX, will this open up future anisong possibilities ?

I anticipate Keiko singing a song or two written by YK, but, I think they will be film or tv tie in songs.

Eh well, hopefully it's a mix of genres and styles. Would love for her to do some city pop tho, a la Mariya Takeuchi~ Some Mariya covers would be kewl.

But bruh. Wonder what kinda Kalafina covers (if any) she would do during her lives. Ongaku? Alleluia? TETOTETOMETOME? Kaze no machi e plis

Back