Kaori Oda solo + collabs (non-YK / non-Sound Horizon)

https://twitter.com/odakaori_0511/status/1568174591889256448

このあと、けこちゃんのYouTubeにお邪魔しまーす
✨
#けいこ部屋
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3V3dfxbX6SI

Singing "Cleome" from Kaori Oda's Flowers album together at 53:48.

http://www.team-e.co.jp/sp/kaori_live/acoustic.html

Kaori Oda LIVE 〜Acoustic Time Tour 2023〜 ライブ情報​

Kaori Oda LIVE 〜Acoustic Time Tour 2023〜 NEW!!
■大阪公演
日程:2023年2月18日(土)
会場:MUSIC SQUARE 1624 TENJIN(HP
※昼公演と夜公演を予定しております。

■東京公演
日程:2022年2月23日(木・祝)
会場:eplus LIVING ROOM CAFE & DINING(HP
※昼公演と夜公演を予定しております。

[Vocal]
織田かおり

[Musicians]
Piano:松本圭司
Drums:田中栄二
Bass:山田章典
Flute:坂上 領

チケット情報
Coming Soon

So I just discovered the YouTube channel of AnotherUnion and Kaori is absolutely slaying. Does anyone know if mp3 files of these songs exist?

That's a shame :(

Same, she's keeping active with lives and stuff, but I'd love a new album soon...
Yeah me too. I also find it sad that she uploads mostly on Linelive and not on Youtube and Linelive is more available for japanese fans and less for fans outside. I still believe that she could have been more succesful if she had gone another route in her solo carreer (I believe until 2014 she did not know how to pursue it)

I suspect that her contract with Game has expired. They probably lost interest in her when her digital singles never charted and her last album barely charted for 2 weeks then dropped off. They didn't even make a video to promote the album.

Yeah thats really sad and i do not think that any Initiative comes from her to make any pvs. I mean she only had 9 pvs in 15 years other singers make a 3rd or a half of them in one year. I mean we know she has the talent and is pretty attractive so she has the conditions but she seems to be comfortable with what she achieved like a great soccer Talent who likes to warm the bench or play wirh half of the skill he or she has
Ps: i am not mad at her i am disappointed cause i know she can be better

I have tickets for the 18th and 23rd February 2023 live shows, but feel apprehensive about travelling to Japan again.

PS and ticket to Chiaki Ishikawa on 25th February 2023.

Last edited:
I attended both the Osaka evening live and the Tokyo evening live and had excellent seats for both.

There were no anime or game songs, presumably so that the shows could be streamed, but there was a good mix of songs, with the flute / drums / upright and electric bass and grand piano providing a good backing without drowning out the vocals.

Unexpectedly, recordings of acoustic concerts in Tokyo were posted on billibilli.

The original.
Day (23/02/2023)
Night (23/02/2023)

A playlist with copies, where I cut the standby mode at the beginning, and also a track-by-track cut.
Day&Night (23/02/2023) (VK)+audio

Kaori and the guys are worth it) I watched both recordings and I really liked the performances. Some of the songs are still playing in my head after watching.

I was checking her official channel and after some increases it seems that there are no new subscribers. I hope she will bring more videos out (maybe Snippets of her older Live Performances or some Songs that were not released as singles or B-Sides, Interviews etc...)

Back