Kaori Oda solo + collabs (non-YK / non-Sound Horizon)

it's sing by kaori, but not composed by kajiura-sensei? :O

by the way...the song is nice! :D :D

So beautiful ♥
Kaori isn't so active with Sound Horizon or Yuki Kajiura right now (releasing new things, I mean), but she has been doing some new friends XD

I love this song and I'm waiting for the FULL now. Anyway, I had a 'Disney' feeling listening to it *shot*

^ it doesnt. They just release 1 single per year. So in the meantime the work in their solo carrer/collabs. and Wakana and Keiko are busy as Kalafina.

Re: Re:

Opening Theme - Hajimari no Kioku
Lyrics: rino
Composition & Arrangement: Anze Hijiri

Ending Theme - Eien no Ichibyou
Lyrics: rino
Composition: Masutani Ken
Arrangement: Toda Akiyo

Anze Hijiri did arrangements for Kajiura's "Hoshi ga Kanaderu Monogatari" (Mai-Otome) and "Egao no Iro wa Niji no Iro" (Mai-Otome Zwei). She also did compositions and arrangements for artists like yozuca*, Hashimoto Miyuki and JAM Project.

Anyway, more songs from Kaori is always good. :shy:

AYYX said:
Yukito said:
she has been doing some new friends XD
That sounds kinda'... :ayashii:
OI :XD:

Kaori is singing two songs. If you view and expand the image above, you can see "Opening Theme" and "Ending Theme" alongside the songs' details.

Hehe not really. But if I have the spare time to do research and gather enough materials, I may consider. At the moment, I don't know much about Anze apart from what was stated on her Japanese wiki page. ^^

KAORI I love you!!!

Oh my, more kaori songs, iM SO excited.
am hoping these songs are good enuf to be released as a single :)
the op's quite good
this from her blog

off-t:
a sim dating game for girls...
to date, ave only played two sim dating for ds: tokimeki girls side 1 and 2
and yeah, itz more fun if you can touch the character with the use of the touchpad
i like the design with the characters

found this vid in youtube
it sounded like kaori
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iKEun1BHXO8[/youtube]

Back