Kaori Oda solo + collabs (non-YK / non-Sound Horizon)

anyway I found this in the utube
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WG35aNyb2Kw&feature=youtu.be[/youtube]

Re: Kaori will be in Haruka Shimotsuki's new Fantasy Vocal a

The full 月灯りと糸車 ~Alies ol iok~ is delicious! The middle part caught me by surprise. GJ Haruka and myu. I love that Shimotsukin is only doing the backing vocals.

I heard the album and... loved it, seriously.
My most loved track is Kaori's, of course. She is awesome in the song, I'm so proud of her and loving her more and more.

I also like one of Haruka's song, she is so cute and gorgeous! Annabel did a great job too! I love the three of them singing together in the end.

I need the lyrics now~

Omg!, just found out and finished 月灯りと糸車 ~Alies ol iok~ :dote: superb track!

I love Kaori's voice so much :shy:, Totally fell in love with the song now :sohappy:

I'm still addicted to this song too, Equalizer! 月灯りと糸車 ~Alies ol iok~ starts as a gentle song and grows up. I love the powerful part in the middle, it's so suddenly and energic. Kaori's voice is awesome for this song, she surprised me, because I have never imagined her in a Shimotsukin's project, even if she sings with Revo, who also does Story CDs.

I want a live version so bad. We all know that it would be epic, because both Kaori and Haruka have great live skills. I don't know nothing about Annabel, but she must be ok too.

omg Kaori live!! , It has been awhile since I heard her live!! I just wanna do the Kyaaaaaahhhhhhhhh like some girl now :XD:

Hope there will be video clips of this soon, her stage presence is so strong it will lighten up every living organism surrounding her. 真幸せ :sohappy:

It's awesome... Kaori sang in three songs... And was main vocal in one of them! Haruka, now I love you :shy:

Seriously, I love their voices together and wanna hear it... Please, Haruka, be nice and release a DVD.. The surprise was Kaori singing Impronta for sure. I didn't know this song, but I research it and found it on Youtube. I must hear her version... now.

Does anyone know where to hear Alies Ol Iok without downloading it? I can find Whites Nen Zai on Youtube, but not Alies... :uh..:

^ Oh, thank you! :dote: :sohappy:

EDIT

Wow, it's even more beautiful than I expected :love:

Re:

ninetales said:
^ Oh, thank you! :dote: :sohappy:

EDIT

Wow, it's even more beautiful than I expected :love:

Indeed, I think it is safe to say Kaori and Yuriko can really deliver the Happiness or Joyful feel :sohappy: through their voice unlike the rest of the girls that are more towards :cry: :touched: :hero: :idol:
or it is just me ...

Back