KALAFINA WILL BE IN MALAYSIA Anime festival Asia

Re: Re:

^ yeah, after all, they have a close enough relationship that Kajiura can scold Wakana for talking too much :XD:

aero.senpai said:
Her parts in Yuki's compositions could really strain a singer who doesn't have proper technique or just lacks the natural range

But Wakana does have the range and she studied music, so I don't think that's part of the problem.

Perhaps rather it's because recently Kajiura has been using Wakana as main in almost all of their songs released, and whilst they may be in her range, they might be in a difficult part of her range, or at the very top of her range, so it's difficult for her, e.g. to the beginning, and even manten. (Though...it's only these two I can think of that seem to have very high notes that sound hard for even Wacchan to reach...and I don't know if that's enough to cause problems with her voice... :confu: )

Even if Wakana is the highest voice in Kalafina, it's not like it's dead easy for her to hit those high notes, perhaps only easier for her than Hikaru/Keiko. And it probably doesn't help that Kajiura seems to favour soprano... :ayashii:

aero.senpai said:
Whatever the case, hopefully it will be resolved!!!

Only if Wakana stops doing stupid things, like being part of two vocal groups while having problems to sing.

Or talking non-stop about shark for 30mins straight :imdead: :XD: But seriously, though, I can't imagine FictionJunction with her! :omg: And I doubt Kalafina could continue either, without her and only Hiichan and Keiko...

As xcad said, I think they just need a break. Problem is, even when Kalafina goes on break, Wakana is still part of FictionJunction. :XD:

But like nomakegirl said, we'll just have to trust in Kajiura-sensei to take care of her girls, if, like aero.senpai said, Wakana herself is trying to ignore her problem for the sake of not dragging Kalafina behind. I'm pretty certain that if things get serious, surely Kajura would notice and give Wakana a break from singing. :goodjob:

fictionjunction without wakana, is the same as kalafina without wakana. and im pretty sure, she has no qualms about being in two groups. besides, keiko's a part of FJ too. so technically both keiko and wakana dont have breaks like hikaru has.

i digressed, but i honestly doubt that wakana sees it as a burden to be involved in two projects.

because FJ doesnt exactly have that many events, i would say they have more breaks for themselves. but SONY on the other hand doesnt appear to care about the ladies' mental/vocal/physical health. check out all the events planned for them. (im assuming here, that sony is milking them for all they're worth). /doesntlikesonythatmuch

35? I would think 20 or something like that XD

Catherine Jenkins, for example, wanted to study Opera, but was told she wouldn't be able to until she was 30, because her voice had not fully matured. I guess it can vary - I read from a few sources online that the average was around 28 - 30, but I could very well be pulling these numbers out of my butt. :P

Out of interest and hypothetically speaking - If Wakana were to leave FJ and be replaced by a new Kajiura singer, how much would you care?

^ Best choice in my opinion would be for Kalafina to stop activities after 4th album and a new group to get formed with Keiko Hikaru and 2 new girls (this time without kickeing anyone out) so if FJ keeps releasing only 1 single per year even if Wakana is in, she will have LOTS of time to relax her voice.

but what if taking break for few months is not that easy for them :uh..:

i do wish they r not too tired....

Re: Re:

Cerise said:
Perhaps rather it's because recently Kajiura has been using Wakana as main in almost all of their songs released, and whilst they may be in her range, they might be in a difficult part of her range, or at the very top of her range, so it's difficult for her, e.g. to the beginning, and even manten. (Though...it's only these two I can think of that seem to have very high notes that sound hard for even Wacchan to reach...and I don't know if that's enough to cause problems with her voice... :confu: )

Don't think so. To me, the balance between more "common" notes and damn high ones is more or less maintained.

Even if Wakana is the highest voice in Kalafina, it's not like it's dead easy for her to hit those high notes, perhaps only easier for her than Hikaru/Keiko.

The thing is, it was easier for herself.

aero.senpai said:
Whatever the case, hopefully it will be resolved!!!

Only if Wakana stops doing stupid things, like being part of two vocal groups while having problems to sing.

As xcad said, I think they just need a break. Problem is, even when Kalafina goes on break, Wakana is still part of FictionJunction. :XD:

Break from the two? If the idea is to wait untill both Kala and FJ happen to have a common big break, get yourself a chair. That's why it's all on Wakana's hands, to come to Kajiura and tell her that she will take a break and search for care for her throat.

But like nomakegirl said, we'll just have to trust in Kajiura-sensei to take care of her girls, if, like aero.senpai said, Wakana herself is trying to ignore her problem for the sake of not dragging Kalafina behind. I'm pretty certain that if things get serious, surely Kajura would notice and give Wakana a break from singing. :goodjob:

Seriously, guys, throw all the stones you want, you all seem to regard Kajiura as a wise, sage goddess that looks after all the girls, but I don't think so. It hasn't been one week, neither one month, it's practically three years already that Wakana's voice health have been decreasing. And yet Kajiura seems to haven't notice or done anything about it.

Out of interest and hypothetically speaking - If Wakana were to leave FJ and be replaced by a new Kajiura singer, how much would you care?

Care about what, exactly? About the fact that FJ or Kalafina would have a different lineup of singers? Not much. It wouldn't be the first time that the lineup of some band I like changes. If Wakana were to leave, what I would really care about is if she would be taking care of her throat - and if it wouldn't be too late for that (hopefully not).

Best choice in my opinion would be for Kalafina to stop activities after 4th album and a new group to get formed with Keiko Hikaru and 2 new girls (this time without kickeing anyone out) so if FJ keeps releasing only 1 single per year even if Wakana is in, she will have LOTS of time to relax her voice.

Another spin-off of the same group of singers? lol

but what if their career now is their only income now.

Come on, they're not kids, all of them can go out and get some job, plus, guess their families wouldn't just abandon them like that. It wouldn't be the end of the world.

@Zoa: Health is more important than financial situation, if her voice is destroyed she wont be able to sing again in her life. But to answer your question they could work as models to earn money for the time in-between.

omg, the true aero has appeared :@_@:
and now his post are long :ohoho:
but for the rest i think they can just decrease the live performance while increasing their rehearsal times :ayashii:
they also can work out with yuki for trying yuki's new composition with the time :ayashii:

but yes,
its not the end of the world. :XD:
they still have families :love:
and i just remember artist still have royalities to the single selling as long its in the market or the song is comercially used elsewhere
:XD:

one more reason to not be pirates :TdT:

Re:

ZoaKaizer said:
omg, the true aero has appeared :@_@:

Eh? Was there any false one around? :XD:

but for the rest i think they can just decrease the live performance while increasing their rehearsal times :ayashii:

Less live performances and more rehearsals? Do the math, it's all the same. Her voice is worn out, and keeps wearing out, so singing in rehearsals, lives, or in the shower would all be prejudicial to her.

but the amount of energy required are different.

performing in concert needs more lot of energy.
and they cant stop in the middle of concert if they tired.
in their personal rehearsal they can stop anytime they want if they tired. :XD:

it also trains their skill also ofc :XD:

I'd say the most beneficial thing right now would be for Wakana to quit singing entirely for a few months, in order for her voice to fully recover, and then start training. Since I have no idea of her real condition, I'm just guessing, but at the moment I think any singing at all, whether it's live, studio, or rehearsal, wouldn't help her much.

^That. Stop all singing, look for professional care, get better, and then coming back. Meanwhile, Kajiura could go have vacation in Hawaii :XD:

^ Think of it positively, she will gain inspiration for even better musics. Last time she did inspiration trips, she gone to some Latin America country for inspiration for El Cazador and to Nagara Falls for Sekai Satoyama, she produced these 2 amazing sountracks and as far as I know she hasnt gone anywhere else since then :(

^ And if Wakana takes a break, maybe YK will decide to use male vocals in her Kajiurago pieces...like Korechan, maybe :ohoho:

Back