Kalafina LIVE TOUR 2015-2016 "far on the water"

How much does CDJ pay you to be their brand ambassador lol
will it make any difference though concerning it's the DVD BOX that says it's Region Free and CDJ&Amazon has written it as Region 2 on their description page as posted by @grunty dear.
They're already accurate in their description. It's SMEJ's fault.

How much does CDJ pay you to be their brand ambassador lol
will it make any difference though concerning it's the DVD BOX that says it's Region Free and CDJ&Amazon has written it as Region 2 on their description page as posted by @grunty dear.
They're already accurate in their description. It's SMEJ's fault.

Well, CD Japan sometimes make a point of saying on their pages if customers have reported differences from the cover description (e.g. a DVD about the making of Studio Ghibli's Princess Mononoke).

It would be easier if there was someone to target at SMEJ - all the Japanese record companies appear to exist behind an impenetrable wall.

It would be easier if there was someone to target at SMEJ - all the Japanese record companies appear to exist behind an impenetrable wall.
I'm pretty sure a lot of companies are like that, not just SMEJ or other Japanese companies.

I do recall hearing that most of their live DVDs were region locked a while ago, but I can't remember where I heard it. That said, if it says region free on the actual box, then that should be correct :confu:. I know their BDs are.

I had conflicting reports as to whether the Type-Moon 10th Anni BDs were region locked or not, some places say they aren't, some said they were. I have my copy now and it doesn't appear to even mention on the box whether it's region coded or free either which is weird. I tested out the first disc on my PS3 and it works fine though, so I guess it's free?

Back