Kalafina LIVE TOUR 2015~2016 “far on the water” in Mexico - February 20th, 2016

Guys does anyone have Oblivious footage #9 in the Tumblr collection which was taken down by SME. It says that it was the best, so I'm really interested in watching it....

Press Conference Interview with Kalafina in Mexico (2016.02.19) English Translation

And these photos really made my day.. hahaha! XDD source

tumblr_o3acb2Qboq1rbrbhqo9_540.jpg

tumblr_o3acb2Qboq1rbrbhqo8_540.jpg

tumblr_o3acb2Qboq1rbrbhqo5_250.jpg
tumblr_o3acb2Qboq1rbrbhqo6_250.jpg

thanks so much!! Its interesting how they want to collaborate with specific artists :)
i would love a collab with Kokia or Shikata (too band they are on different labels)

Aimer, Akiko Shikata, Eiko Shimamiya or ClariS would be my choices, although I don't know if any of them would happen. Kokia could work too. Or maybe Kanako Ito?

Here is my report, sorry for the delay:

I put my gifts on a bag... the bags had a heart pattern. I choose one color for each, Hikaru: blue, Keiko: red and Wakana: purple.
I found a shark while I was in Mexico City so I bought it to give Wakana. I didn't have time to take a picture of it. Besides my drawing I gave them these three "rag dools" my mother and I made:

20160220_074258.jpg

IMG_8573.jpg

I met mieko in the line and he was searching for brody. We couldn't find him until we entered the concert zone. spellcasterbr arrived and when we entered we stayed together, with mieko's friend. We were in the second line, on Hikaru-side.
The show was late 15 of 20 minutes... I think there was a problem, because I could see the bassist waiting to enter. When I perceived that Konno wasn't here I felt a little bit sad. : (

We were at Hikaru side, and she looked to us! She was always smiling, so cuteee! Wakana's hair was wonderful... *--*

20160220_182054.jpg

Magia coreography is really strange, just change it.

Wakana said the most things in Spanish, she said that she loves Mexican food. Hikaru as always said a few things in English, she said that loved Mexico because Mexican people is always smiling. Keiko said few sentences in spanish and English.

20160220_183012.jpg

When they sang oblivious I felt so happy, because ... I realized that it was really Kalafina.
When they played Kyrie I almost had a heart attack! Wasn't expecting this music and it is one of my favorites! *----* I sang it all with them!

20160220_183510.jpg

The crowd were in unison saying "Kalafina, Kalafina" and this thrilled Keiko into tears. She made a pink promisse that they would be back to Mexico. Everyone put their hands up with the little finger making the promisse.

20160220_183333.jpg

The flute solo of far on the water was changed for guitar.
Keiko dressed the Mexican flag as a dress and rotated a few times. So cute!

20160220_185001.jpg

In the meet and greet the security were hurring us... they gave us a Fotw poster and I gave the gifts to the girls and they said arigatou. Keiko seemed a little bit unconfortable because they have to autography quickly.
Wakana said "hola" and I almost melted ;___; 10000% cuuute! I was able to say "bai bai" to her.

I loved the setlist... but it would have been better if they had changed Believe for Kagayaku no Sora no Shinjima ni wa or Lacrimosa and Heavenly blue for Lirica or Signal.

After the concert we went have dinner(Mexican foo) and we took this picture:

12773003_1533702126929840_1891827381_o.jpg

Left from right
juchan brody spellcasterbr mieko's friend mieko

IMG_8724.jpg

Goods and autographed poster!

Nice report~ Good to see that you enjoyed it, although there probably wasn't much of a chance of you not :ohoho:.

Nice that you guys managed to meet up too. I don't know if it ever happened in Germany, but I know in France there was a meet and that was cool, plus I believe there was a meet for the Special Finals as well.

I've heard a few people mention about the meet and greet being rushed, can't say I'm surprised. Most (if not all) sessions have been like that thus far, no matter where they've been.

Oh my, those dolls are adorable. You said before that the girls didn't get a proper chance to look at the gifts due to the speed at which everything went didn't you? That's disappointing, it would've been nice to see their reaction. Maybe if there's a documentary they'll show some of the gifts they got, it's happened some of the other times.

I was happy that I could meet them :3

@Seasonreaper I hope they see my dolls and like them.. It was my mother first time doing this, we didn't have models.. I drew it the body and she made the clothes. I hope next time I can improve a little and make a more complex dress.

Since I give them the dolls and drawings... I had to put them inside the bag. They just autographed the poster and the security was screaming "go ahead, go ahead" :@_@:

Let's wait for the documentary, I am super curious.

Last edited by a moderator:
^ they should sstart attatching nets of cloth below their pants when wearing dresses to avoid stalkerish shots like that :XD:

They wear shorts under their dresses I believe, a lot of artists do when performing in short skirts for that exact reason.

Meh was mostly interview and not sure if that audio was from the concert or previous recording (eg tge live album of January)

Back